Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
04 November, 10:35
I cannot save the 5-11 year olds of IDIOT Parents.

God, please help me sleep tonight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
05 November, 07:37
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
living every day with a jab injured child is like living in HELL... ..he suffers every day ...my gosh my greatest wish is to turn back time ...I would have had a home birth ......and never allowed them to touch him .......its mind boggling to me ..all of this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
12 November, 06:46
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
I am so sorry for what you are going through. My oldest daughter chose not to Vax at all - I fought with her about it before all this craziness woke me up, I do believe that there are cures to these injuries through food and other means. I hope you find one.

Only people mentioned by RachelT in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rachel T22, click on at the bottom under it