Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
I tried something new with epoxy in the studio this week, had to let each layer dry 24hrs to create this layered effect. These were all plants I grew, dried and trimmed from my own garden during spring this year.
11:19 AM - Nov 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
12 November, 11:44
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
😍🤤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 November, 11:59
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
😇😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Shepard @Elisa19
12 November, 11:39
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
❤️Beautiful! What a great way to preserve flowers. How did you do this, if you don't mind sharing your process? I have a yard full of wildflowers and am always so sorry to see them die. This would be a great way to keep enjoying them!

12 November, 11:59
In response Lisa Shepard to her Publication
I press the flowers between the pages of books to flatten them. I let them dry in my studio since it's always warm and dry in there. I used a 1:1 acrylic epoxy and would pour tiny layers for each plant to make appear somewhat 3D butane torch to clear the bubbles and let each layer set 24hrs.