Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
12 November, 11:19
I tried something new with epoxy in the studio this week, had to let each layer dry 24hrs to create this layered effect. These were all plants I grew, dried and trimmed from my own garden during spring this year.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Shepard @Elisa19
12 November, 11:39
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
❤️Beautiful! What a great way to preserve flowers. How did you do this, if you don't mind sharing your process? I have a yard full of wildflowers and am always so sorry to see them die. This would be a great way to keep enjoying them!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
I press the flowers between the pages of books to flatten them. I let them dry in my studio since it's always warm and dry in there. I used a 1:1 acrylic epoxy and would pour tiny layers for each plant to make appear somewhat 3D butane torch to clear the bubbles and let each layer set 24hrs.
11:59 AM - Nov 12, 2021
In response Lisa Shepard to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Serah Oceane ♡, click on at the bottom under it