COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
12:32 PM - Nov 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Doc Savage @DocSavageDR
11 November, 03:08
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
It's an interesting work of fiction. Alas it's just that, and a distraction from reality. A reality that we all need to deal in so our Republic lives.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Usagi Yojimbo @Lucky_Strikez
11 November, 08:16
In response Doc Savage to his Publication
For real, why do people keep putting bullshit like this out there?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
11 November, 01:33
i went to school with Ellen’s bro vance.. there was always school issues with the fact that they DONT VAX= elite dont vax .. period.. if Gaven got the vax.. it was injected into him by the white hats. just facts= Ellen even said so on camera so look it up & warch it.. elites dont vax.. BILK GATES KIDS DONT VAX.. senate & congress & postal workers r exempt..elites r not worried about how they appear tonu.

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
11 November, 01:28
according to someone I trust, RRN is a whitehat run Op, They exaggerate and embellish the converstions on purpose. But appatently the main facts are true. These are comms to the patriots, but mostly dismissed as fake news by most normies. As with all info read but dont believe ANYTHING unless the dots line up.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
11 November, 12:35
I don’t know what to think of RRN

Tracy Jones @Tjones6501
11 November, 02:29
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
I don’t trust RRN. No other channels ever corroberate their stories.