CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
11 November, 09:10
Still cannot upload memes

error message every time

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
11 November, 09:25
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
It LOOK like SHADOW IP BANN.
after i use another provider,
i could CORRECTLY POSTED MEMES...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
11 November, 09:35
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
ahhhh.... I will try that.

Can I ask what provider you used?

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
Czech Railways🙈🤣🤣🤣

I move today with train, which has their own Wi-Fi. And to mine suprise, it worked perfectly, so mine today posts from train are with pictures / memes.

After Deep State trying hard attacks, to literally kill our Anonup.com last free speech refugee, they could do some subtle modifications which broke ability to post memes or photo.

I know that KOBAYASHI work on this issue.
What is really weird to me, that it affected whole spectrum, from US FRENS, TO CANADIAN, UK, CZECH...🤔

I ALSO THINKING, IF THEY INTENTIONALLY DID SOME CHANGE ON *GIF (or malware code) worldwide specification, which did this result? 🤔

OR WE COULD ALREADY RUNNING NOT ON CABAL INTERNET (MOSSAD SATTELITES), BUT ON ELONS STARLINK...

There are PLETHORA OF POSSIBILITIES...
10:52 AM - Nov 11, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply
Liddy WWG1WGA @Liddy
11 November, 10:54
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Australia too