CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
11 November, 09:10
Still cannot upload memes

error message every time

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
11 November, 09:25
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
It LOOK like SHADOW IP BANN.
after i use another provider,
i could CORRECTLY POSTED MEMES...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
11 November, 09:35
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
ahhhh.... I will try that.

Can I ask what provider you used?

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
11 November, 10:52
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Czech Railways🙈🤣🤣🤣

I move today with train, which has their own Wi-Fi. And to mine suprise, it worked perfectly, so mine today posts from train are with pictures / memes.

After Deep State trying hard attacks, to literally kill our Anonup.com last free speech refugee, they could do some subtle modifications which broke ability to post memes or photo.

I know that KOBAYASHI work on this issue.
What is really weird to me, that it affected whole spectrum, from US FRENS, TO CANADIAN, UK, CZECH...🤔

I ALSO THINKING, IF THEY INTENTIONALLY DID SOME CHANGE ON *GIF (or malware code) worldwide specification, which did this result? 🤔

OR WE COULD ALREADY RUNNING NOT ON CABAL INTERNET (MOSSAD SATTELITES), BUT ON ELONS STARLINK...

There are PLETHORA OF POSSIBILITIES...

Only people mentioned by Liddy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Liddy WWG1WGA, click on at the bottom under it