JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Shout out to all of my fellow U.S. Military this Veteran’s Day. I was assigned to the Russian Embassy for the George HW Bush Inauguration, (takeover), 1.20.89 and vowed on that day to see to it that the traitorous Bush Clan took the bullets in the back of the head that they so richly deserved. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. They should not have touched our children.
(Language)

#KennedyThursday

https://m.youtube.com/watc...
09:51 AM - Nov 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 November, 10:29
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Nana also remembers that the sob also sent some of your men into a bad situation, Sir.
God will take care of their judgement.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your service, Sir.

These sorry sobs have done this to 1000's of men and women even directly ordering the murder of many. They will not go unpunished

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 November, 10:29
Nana also remembers that the sob also sent some of your men into a bad situation, Sir.
God will take care of their judgement.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your service, Sir.

These sorry sobs have done this to 1000's of men and women even directly ordering the murder of many. They will not go unpunished

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
12 November, 03:45
Thank you for your service Sir.

Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
11 November, 03:37
Thank you for keeping watch over our country and your service! A true AMERICAN HERO!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
11 November, 11:28
Did he say “prepare for the storm MAGA”?
👀

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
11 November, 11:24
TQ Sir/ God Bless

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 November, 11:02
😂🤣🤣🎯🦅🧐

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 November, 11:01
Bad ass. Right on.