Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
Has anyone gone down the Vitamin rabbit hole?

I have learned from a AD in-between a popular video that Centrum is made by Pzer, yes those guys. So how are we suppose to know which is okay to take?

This is getting annoying.

just like them telling us to stock up for over 19 months and then they tell us to watch what we eat.

so we all just spent $$$$
on crap.
GRRRRRR

To stay healthy they want us to take
D3
Zinc
and C

but which brand is the healthiest and safest? Probably none.

Has anyone checked out which brands are owned by whom?
03:57 PM - Nov 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by XFILES in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
10 November, 05:40
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
yep..this s what i do. many brands and i weed out ones with JUNK. JUNK is in the INACTIVE ingredients.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
10 November, 04:31
https://www.google.com/sea... Vinnie Tortorich NO ADDED INGREDIENTS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
10 November, 04:31
I use Puritan's Pride.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
10 November, 04:28
I like Standard Process! My chiropractor carries it. It is all plant-based and I doesn’t make me sick when I take it on an empty stomach.He also carries Ortho Molecular Products which I also like.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
10 November, 04:28
look for independent brands.
sadly most of ingredients comes from CHINA or who knows
and has lots of bad fillers as Titanium whatever or ¿ Sio2? "dioxido de silicio" and weird stuffs.
but you can find good brands for sure

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 November, 04:23
Buddy has a vitamin shop, I trust his advice. Look for something with the least fillers and if it is mass produced it sucks. Like if big boxes carry them.

POL POWEROFLOVE @Yogi
10 November, 04:21
Mike Adams of natural news has his own independent lab where he tests his vitamins.

his website also provides good info on vitamins

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
10 November, 04:19
I'm in the UK but order colloidal magnesium from ebay, a small run business by the look of it. Most vits I try and source from food, only really bought my stash as a back up. i try to eat organic wherever possible, though some of that might be blind faith of course.

Julie Boe @JulieB
10 November, 04:13
I've ordered Swanson Health Products for a long time online. They have great products, prices, &are located in North Dakota.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
10 November, 04:05
Magnesium is very important as well.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
10 November, 04:04
Yes! Centrum is really bad! Go to www.isotonix.com and give them a try! Alot of great information and products available. Grandma always told me...you get what you pay for.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
10 November, 04:03
Non-synthetic is what you want. Megafoods is excellent.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
10 November, 04:03
This guy has a lot of great supplements and a boat load of red pills

https://www.naturalnews.co...

Tracey Weller @Tweller
10 November, 04:04
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Love this guy!