WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
26 January, 04:32
πŸ™ŒπŸ’₯πŸ‘‡πŸ™ŒπŸ’₯πŸ‘‡πŸ™ŒTesla knew all along...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
30 January, 12:01
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
This actually scares some people.....me on the other hand...where do I sign up....lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
30 January, 03:57
In response General Khaos to his Publication
Nowhere, because it's fiction. Preying on the desperate.

30 January, 04:00
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
I beg to differ but we will see....

J.J. Jameson @jjj
It's just not how things work. "In about 2-3 minutes will regenerate a whole human body" - yeah. No. Do you have any idea what that involves?

There are two options to do this. One is to speedrun through ~30 years of growth and aging from a single stem cell in 3 minutes. For that, RNA would have to move so fast it heats up ends up desintegrating. Not gonna work.

The other is to turn a puddle of periodic elements into complex organic matter at atomic scale precision. We can't do that. Not even nearly. We don't even know all the ins and outs of our body. Not happening soon.
04:08 AM - Jan 30, 2021
In response General Khaos to his Publication
Only people mentioned by jjj in this post can reply
WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
31 January, 05:26
I dont know... time will tell... but what I have been finding is that the truth is 100% the exact oppostie of what we have been taught & everything we have ever been taught is a lie & what you are saying is exactly what the DS woiuld want us to believe to keep us disempowered & relying on their sickcare system to keep them richer & us poorer & that they purposefully keep the truth of real cures from us ... so if it is ok with you, I am open to believing that this is possible and may be one of the many reasons why President Trump says we are going to love the way this story ends.πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™

J.J. Jameson @jjj
31 January, 06:29
If you want to believe in a pipe dream, be my guest. Just don't spread as if it's anything other than that.

7 is My Lucky Number @My7is
10 February, 02:05
President Trump on June 14th said to this Wonderful Nation, "Within a Year's time or so.Almost All Hospitals Procedures Will Be OBSOLETE."

30 January, 12:16
Timing is everything for sure. :)