Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
Any anons have any Nesara/Gesara memes or info that explain what it is. I'm trying to simplify it to my father. Please and thankq ❤
04:25 PM - Jan 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by UnityLovePeace in this post can reply
Javier Enriquez @Javierenriquez
15 January, 05:04
In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication
The Great Reset is for the enslavement of Humanity through digital money,Their goal is to reduce the Earth's population by 7.5 billion via sterilization with vaccines.Stay home,no socializing,wear the mask and be a good slave and take the vaccines.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nait 002 @Nait002
15 January, 04:53
Can anyone explain what the difference is between N/Gesara and "the great reset?"
I have asked in many threads and platforms and haven't gotten a good answer besides its better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
2ne FruAa @FruAa
15 January, 05:13
In response Nait 002 to his Publication
1.great reset is NWO agenda 2021-2030 ... Bill Gates favoritt. 😳 to take us all down.👀

2. N-Gesara = JFK plan to give freedom to THE HOLE WORLD. 💞

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
15 January, 04:38