USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
09 November, 09:26
Velshi: Even “Q” Is Disavowing Some of QAnon’s Fringe Conspiracy Theories

QAnon, your not-so-friendly, neighborhood conspiracy cult, has gotten so out of hand that even “Q” - the All Mighty leader - is disavowing some of the most fringe conspiracy theories being peddled by its loyal followers. Including the theory that John F. Kenney Jr. is actually alive and will reveal himself as Donald Trump’s 2024 running mate. At the end of the day, these people - no matter how far on the fringe they fall - are fellow Americans who have been manipulated by the system. They are motivated and they are voting. There will almost certainly be more QAnon supporters on the ballot in 2022. So if you think it’s scary now, you have no idea.

GOTTA MEAN SOMETHING WHEN EVEN MSNBC TALKS ABOUT WHAT MANY OF ALREADY KNOW!

I smell FEAR inside the MSM!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Wolfe @MaryWolfe
09 November, 11:35
In response USCG VET to his Publication
One thing, even President Trump said there will be NO 2024 as we will LOSE if this election is not fixed now.

As for Q and them - it now has been a year since that crock of bull took up residency and he is STILL there despite the supposed "plan" Q put out. To my understanding - Q was actually run by DEMONcRATs to keep the masses from rising up (and making them "wait around")

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
09 November, 11:57
In response Mary Wolfe to her Publication
Trump has already said in a few interviews that he can't speak about if he is running in 2024 due to campaign rules which bassically is a sign that he is running in 2024 IMO. If he wasn't running for 2024 then i wouldn't expect him to be out doing the mass rally's as if he was on the campaign trail.

Im not saying im right or your wrong just my own opinion is all!

Mary Wolfe @MaryWolfe
Actually, Trump said he is NOT running. He is fed up with people sharing the false hope that he is. He has said many times over that we will LOSE 2024 and 2022 if we do not fix this now. Have we fixed it? Nope. Here is the first time he spoke of it (and has repeated it many times since then). https://anonup.com/upload/...
11:27 AM - Nov 10, 2021
In response USCG VET to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MaryWolfe in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mary Wolfe, click on at the bottom under it