dan7gtar Q-Tip @dan7gtar
My mom comes home today and her request is to have pizza with her family! So all signs are looking good! Thanks for your prayers people!
10:14 AM - Nov 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by dan7gtar in this post can reply
Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
10 November, 11:22
In response dan7gtar Q-Tip to his Publication
God is good!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
10 November, 10:55
I just had it too. It was hell on earth. Eating Pizza was my first meal in 8 days and after that I ate everything I could think of. That's a good sign. I am 1 month after recovery now and have full strength back! I also have COPD so that made it harder for me while sick!
I am glad she is doing better. Gatoraid or pedialight helped me alot while recovering too. But I gained my weight back in 1 month.
Godspeed!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
dan7gtar Q-Tip @dan7gtar
10 November, 11:53
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
great idea on the gatorade! I'll have to get her a case to drink.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
10 November, 10:46
yay! thank God and his angels!

arba happihr @arba
10 November, 10:42
Congratulations! Celebrate and hug your Mom! Hugs are healing.
woohoo Great news!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
10 November, 10:21
WONDERFUL NEWS ABOUT YOUR MOM PATRIOT THANK YOU GOD ENJOY THIS TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY PATRIOTS STAND WWG1WGA WW