Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Field McConnell was rocking the Q Minus license plate in 1986.

Juan o Savin was doing interviews as W The Intelligence Officer in 2015 and 2016 talking about the importance of 17...

Point is, the plan has been in the works for along time now and these men are Patriots that love America more than most the “opportunistic” millennials that saw Q trending and jumped on the bandwagon.

History will not treat these opportunists well.
02:32 AM - Nov 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Diana DJT @Diana
24 November, 06:03
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Amen🙏🏼🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
18 November, 04:16
I've been following since the first Q post on Oct. 28, 2017. Actually when they are all finished I will miss them. Nothing on TV is this good.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joey Perez @JQEYPatriot
16 November, 06:10
So you'd rather them stay lost rather than jump on the bandwagon?

One of the biggest problems I see in the community is post like this. "I was here before you", "I know more than you", "I've been researching way before Q started posting", etc. etc.

People worried about gaining followers and getting likes, rather than spreading light. No matter how someone's eyes are open, at least they're open/exposed to the truth.

To put it simple, there's no room for ego.🤟

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 November, 08:36
TWO GREAT MEN!!!! Field taught me so much. I always call him my favorite Veteran. I never thought that we would be going through this battle without him. I was getting so much strength from his faith sharing after I left the Catholic Church and was devastated. He has given so much of himself and sacrificed so much for GOD. What a true soul dier of GOD.

Law & Physics @physics171
11 November, 10:24

11 November, 10:21
Juan was actually doing interviews in 2013 as W.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
10 November, 11:40
Abe needed help.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
10 November, 11:39
a plate in 63 aswell

11 November, 10:29
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
Does anyone have a picture of 63 of fields Plate?
As Field mentions Qminus from the 80's?

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
10 November, 11:30
Well Said!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 November, 11:25
Field and Juan are not only amazing Patriots but amazing humans. Top of Nana's bucklist for long time is just spending some time with Juan just to chat and learn.
Nana information sponge.
Love me some Juan!

14 November, 08:38
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
One of the visions that keeps me going is seeing Field's McConnell Veteran's Ranch and everyone gathering there to celebrate. That vision keeps me going on the tough days.

14 November, 08:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
What happened to Mad Dog and Joe M . . . loved them too.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Darlene Sully @JDSully
10 November, 02:24
I miss Field ans pink shirts dance, he is a patriot and so enjoyed his shows. It was very sad to hear that his wife Denise has passed away, Gos bless them all.

11 November, 10:23
In response Darlene Sully to her Publication

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
10 November, 01:49
Many didn’t understand Field. You really had to pay attention closely because lots of nuggets dropped.

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
10 November, 03:11
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
We would be glued to Field's shows for hours, whenever he came on! Woke up one night and found him broadcasting some important info...no coink dink!

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
10 November, 01:26
Gosh... I miss the good old days with Field and W/Juan. All the little nuggets they would sprinkle in your face.
GOD BLESS these PATRIOT'S 🙏🇺🇲🦅

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
10 November, 10:45
i srated listening to abel danger back around 2007 i believe. i was blown away learning how this whole world was ran by pedophiles. field and david were making shit known i miss field

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 November, 10:40
Ready to win. Do it Q. Shit ready to have some funola. lol

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
10 November, 10:24
👊

Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
10 November, 07:58
Agent Margaritville " Gerald "Guy" Brummel" still talks about him look up April LaJunes interview with him a couple of weeks ago.

11 November, 10:27
In response Marti McFly to her Publication
He was outed , agent margarittaville.
Calling Timothy Charles holmseth a fraud and a pedophile.
McCallister also smears Timothy Charles Holmseth with ZERO Evidence, providing TImothy with a Cause of actions and tort claims..

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
10 November, 06:30
You can see a lot of Juan's old interviews as W here, going back to 2014/2015. The Hagmann Report and the Angela Black interviews are interesting because he talks about earlier experiences in his life and as an undercover operative. https://youtube.com/playli... Btw, Juan doesn't hide the fact he went by W years ago. He admitted it numerous time over the years.

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
10 November, 01:32
In response bhagood 123 to his Publication
damn good find

Jeanne Ramsey @SassysMom
10 November, 06:19
I miss Field

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
10 November, 02:44
What did you think of Neon Revolt and Serial Brain 2?

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
10 November, 02:39
Juan + Field + American Heros = = = > < >