TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
09 November, 08:18
The Concert by a little known singer was a trap to offer sacrafices to Satan. They may have had the jabb as there were 5G transmitters around that area where all were sealed in. It was the frequency of the 5G signal that were tuned to cause the Graphene Oxide to collect and form a solid while that frequency was broadcast. In addition, they had opened a portal to hell and demons were invading people too. Satan above the stage and burning. This is just the beginning. You must Wear the Full Armor of God now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
09 November, 08:59
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
https://scholarsarchive.by...

They just opened a huge portal to hell. They're coming for as many as they can get.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
They cannot get what isn’t theirs. I where the mark of my Savior- Bible in hand and Bible knowledge in my head.
09:35 PM - Nov 09, 2021
In response Made In America to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AngieMac in this post can reply
Angie Mac @AngieMac
09 November, 09:35
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
wear