MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
30 January, 02:07
I have *feeling* this is true. Time will tell.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
FYI that was a reply to me on GAB, not me. But, I do agree the CCP is in the process of de-fanging. Xi too has been dealing the same problems Trump has been dealing with. NCSWIC.
02:53 AM - Jan 30, 2021
In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
13 February, 11:58
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
XI VS DJT IS LIKE COMPARING SCORCHED EARTH TO AN OASIS!
TO HELL WITH THE CCP! WE'RE SUFFERING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF THEIR ACTIONS. I'LL BE DAMNED IF WE'RE GONNA END UP IN THE SAME BOAT TRYING TO BAIL THEM OUT...
#RATTRAP #Communism CAN'T CHANGE BUT IT DESTROYS ALL!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
02 February, 10:40
Thanks for clarifying. It is indeed a "tall order" but with God, all things are possible"! Definately a spiritual war.

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
30 January, 02:13
Conflicting info out there on Xi....so he is on the side of "good" in this spiritual war?

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
06 February, 07:03
In response Lady Irish to his Publication
No world leaders run their countries.. they all have "handlers". The CCP runs the country and Xi is just a puppet. Just like Kim Jong Un. The same with all of our Congress people. Other than Trump.. every leader was placed and controled ... and blackmailed. I believe that after the CCP is cut off at the root... Xi and other world leaders will step down and out... and for helping (plea bargain) a "better" scenario for themselves... but it won't be Freedom.

Beekie Girl @Beekie
30 January, 06:28
That's a tall order. Literally the whole world, huh? America had to be first, then the rest?