MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
30 January, 02:07
I have *feeling* this is true. Time will tell.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
30 January, 02:53
In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication
FYI that was a reply to me on GAB, not me. But, I do agree the CCP is in the process of de-fanging. Xi too has been dealing the same problems Trump has been dealing with. NCSWIC.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Irish @LadyIrish
30 January, 02:13
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Conflicting info out there on Xi....so he is on the side of "good" in this spiritual war?

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
No world leaders run their countries.. they all have "handlers". The CCP runs the country and Xi is just a puppet. Just like Kim Jong Un. The same with all of our Congress people. Other than Trump.. every leader was placed and controled ... and blackmailed. I believe that after the CCP is cut off at the root... Xi and other world leaders will step down and out... and for helping (plea bargain) a "better" scenario for themselves... but it won't be Freedom.
07:03 PM - Feb 06, 2021
In response Lady Irish to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TheBest isYet2Come, click on at the bottom under it