MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
I have *feeling* this is true. Time will tell.
02:07 AM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by MrsNursebot17 in this post can reply
007 Woman @007Woman
14 March, 04:32
In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication
NEWS Scott McKay, “Trump is still in control” POST ELECTION UPDATE - YouTube

PatriotStreetfighter,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
13 February, 11:53
I wouldn't trust Xi Xinping with my neighbor's crazy cat! I don't like this plan... We end up becoming Globalists feeding their country & doing exactly what Gates, the UN & the Elites wanted to do... America First!

Fook The CCP! WE'VE ALREADY LEARNED 💥DEMOCRACY & COMMUNISM💥 NEVER MIX... 🙏🇺🇸🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
06 February, 06:45
Is it true that Charles disowned Mike?

07 February, 03:49
In response ✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ to her Publication
I have' t heard anything like that.... I don't really know.

Jody Donohue @Jody
06 February, 06:22
I read similar to this a couple weeks ago. My gut feels good about it. Let's hope 🤞 and pray 🙏

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
06 February, 06:17
yes ccp is bankrupt 🥳🥳🥳🎯
their demise with Bannon and Miles Guo, the billionaire who's freeing the Chinese, played a huuuuuge part 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

07 February, 03:50
In response Lacy Saving The Children to her Publication
WOOHOOO!!!

Kay Eski @KayEski
30 January, 03:02

Kay Eski @KayEski
30 January, 02:54
Yes!

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
30 January, 02:53
FYI that was a reply to me on GAB, not me. But, I do agree the CCP is in the process of de-fanging. Xi too has been dealing the same problems Trump has been dealing with. NCSWIC.

02 February, 10:40
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Thanks for clarifying. It is indeed a "tall order" but with God, all things are possible"! Definately a spiritual war.

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
13 February, 11:58
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
XI VS DJT IS LIKE COMPARING SCORCHED EARTH TO AN OASIS!
TO HELL WITH THE CCP! WE'RE SUFFERING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF THEIR ACTIONS. I'LL BE DAMNED IF WE'RE GONNA END UP IN THE SAME BOAT TRYING TO BAIL THEM OUT...
#RATTRAP #Communism CAN'T CHANGE BUT IT DESTROYS ALL!