Doq Holliday @doqholliday
07 November, 06:11
Dear Patriot.
We hear you.
We hear all Americans such as yourself.
The time has come to take back our great land.
The time is now.
Rest assured POTUS is backed by the absolute finest people alive who are all dedicated to the eradication evil and corruption from the US/World.
Find peace.
God is with us.
God bless and be safe.
-The WH

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 November, 10:15
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I find peace in complete victory, only. No obscuring. NO rest til the shit is back in hell where it belongs. That is me resting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
08 November, 12:26
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
The evil is beyond understanding - I just watched this tonight by Liz C. We have to FIX this shit.. I'm all in !!!!

https://www.slaveprincess....

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
08 November, 01:21
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
I was told Liz was in the Hollywood elite! I heard she is fertilizer now in Gitmo, I thought she was a good person but as Q said be carefully of who you follow!

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
08 November, 01:23
In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication
oh...

this dhit never ends...

not all bugs are ladies

08 November, 01:28
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
🤣So I hear, a lot of trannies, and I am seeing it more every day! Mine bogging isn't it! Being man/woman with lust in your heart for a he/she/it sets you back and being in the dark of the script they played to us, SMDH! I guess we will all deal with it in our own way, but wheww!🤣

08 November, 01:35
well...

before tinsel town
tries to take me down again...

I better let you know where I stand...

I like Liz...

I don't know where you got your information from...
but no doubt from a consensus group

I believe it was on negative 48 and we all said do what? I can't remember but I was thinking it was him, anyway, saw the pictures where she was holding up the 2 fingers with the celebrities and other photos! idk, really, I am just sitting back and watching and seeing the play! As Q said trust no one except the plan! The plan is God's plan our mighty heavenly Abba Father and that is where I put my trust at! There is rats every where so who knows, the trolls are out on platforms and we are trying to find out the truth! I say let God handle it by the blood of Christ and we will soon learn the truth!
11:23 AM - Nov 08, 2021
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
Only people mentioned by beladybug777 in this post can reply
08 November, 12:25
well...
it's going to take more than a pic or two of
'two fingers'...

I'm Australian...
and when I give the two finger sign...
it usually only means one of two things...

up yours...
or
peace...
lol