Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Dear Patriot.
We hear you.
We hear all Americans such as yourself.
The time has come to take back our great land.
The time is now.
Rest assured POTUS is backed by the absolute finest people alive who are all dedicated to the eradication evil and corruption from the US/World.
Find peace.
God is with us.
God bless and be safe.
-The WH
06:11 PM - Nov 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Annabel Right @Sparky100
08 November, 09:33
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
have you heard about the Pfizer contract? blacked out on the EU copy. what did Trump sign?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
julie miller @pnut36
08 November, 01:18
🙏❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 November, 01:16
Would love to have you battling on twit wit again.I refused to give them a new acct so have been attacking and posting on my daughters old acct.
Wow so nice when I return here, guess I had forgotten how mean and hateful some ppl there are.
Feel like I need a shower every night when I sign off there lately.

Sherry Slape @sslape
08 November, 12:46
I am ready, i dont know what the hell to do but i am ready to do whatever. This digital soldier has on the armor of God and the knowledge of a patriot. Let's do this.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 November, 12:29
Nana will be your 18 again.

Just let us know what we can do to help.
So many want to help but need a coach.
They say they are hanging tight but its kinda like trying to win a ballgame when you are not sure of what the plays are and who your teammates really are.

Nana says just stand up, refuse to comply with mandates, and hold on tight to God and the teachings of Jesus.

Many are confused as to whether they should peacefully take to the streets now or not.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 November, 10:15
I find peace in complete victory, only. No obscuring. NO rest til the shit is back in hell where it belongs. That is me resting.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
08 November, 12:26
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
The evil is beyond understanding - I just watched this tonight by Liz C. We have to FIX this shit.. I'm all in !!!!

https://www.slaveprincess....

Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
07 November, 09:52
Praying for God's will to be done. Holy Spirit, lead us on YOUR path of righteousness. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
07 November, 08:37
Please be Go time! I cannot take much more ... Also what is the deal with the flower arrangements at the white house.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
07 November, 08:27
🙏🙏🙏

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 November, 07:52
I hope they are all good, I'll keep hammering out info just in case ANY BODY needs it.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
07 November, 07:52
Praying 🙏 this is true.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
07 November, 07:51
💞🙏 Thanks unceasing to Q Team & all White Hats.
God bless & protect each one.
Godspeed. 🇺🇸

#justice
#TheBestIsYetToCome

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
08 November, 12:32
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
08 November, 09:47
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Fortunately, growing multitudes of decent, patriotic and God-fearing Americans are courageously standing up, speaking out, and nonviolently fighting back – hard – for their livelihoods, for their families, and for the country they love. Last Tuesday's election was just the beginning.

Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ @Bubba6x9
07 November, 07:42
God Bless and Godspeed

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
07 November, 07:25
LFG!!!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 November, 07:06
GOD BLESS and Be Safe Brothers and Sisters. I love you all.

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
07 November, 06:33
God Bless and Godspeed to all the WH

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
07 November, 06:29
Do we have a MOAB ready to drop????

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
07 November, 06:22
🖤🖤🖤❤️🤍🤍🤍

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
07 November, 06:17
God Bless Doq and White Hats.

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
07 November, 06:16