TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
07 November, 04:19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
07 November, 05:15
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
We have been fighting Satan for over a Thousand years - I published a Book The Year Zero in 2005 and then republished of what`s going on ! We are here in the background but we are Millions that`s all I can add !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 November, 06:22
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Lucifer and the Fallen were cast out of Heaven around 685,000 years ago. But, not to earth only out of Heaven. Today they have been cast to earth until the end.

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
07 November, 06:39
sauce? saying its one thing proving is another. according to the bibles timeline he was thrown to earth after the garden of eden. He was told you will eat of the dust which is what we are made from.

07 November, 06:53
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
Part 1
Based upon information gleaned from a comparison of Ezekiel 28:12-19 with Isaiah 14, Jude 6, and II Peter 2:4, and other passages, the following picture of Satan begins to emerge.

Satan was created as one of the host of angelic beings . . . an anointed cherub, i.e., the captain of the cherubic hosts. Sometime prior to the creation of the natural order, Satan became vain about his beauty and position, and his heart became rebellious against God.

Apparently, he was able to secure a considerable following among the angels, resulting in their expulsion from Heaven (Luke 10:18; II Peter 2:4; Jude 6; Revelation 12:4). Since that day, Satan devotes himself to opposing the work of God in every way possible and to attempting to destroy all of the good that God has created in the natural order. He (Satan) is allowed to continue this way for a period but will ultimately be confined to Hell for eternity” (Revelation 20:10).

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
07 November, 07:00
your yearspan still isnt sauced. , the lost books state that God wanted the heavens to bow to adam and thats what broke satan into rebellion. the bible as it stands has seen numerous councils from the time of constantine to alter its contents into making slaves without power. But that being said lets be open minded in each others research, i will refrain from further questioning until we can have in hand the Q bible which the early jews feared gave early christians a strange power or mysterious power which i posted months ago.

07 November, 07:09
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
Please read all the Books of the Bible and then we can discuss the Bible. Thank you. Just scroll down to wards the list of over 500 Lost Holy Books and tap on the one you want to read.
777 Lost Holy Books of the Bible
https://youtu.be/Ea8s8LmuD...

The List • The Lost Books of The Bible • 500+ Books to Read
https://thelostbooks.org/t...

https://www.tapintothetrut...

These Holy Books were removed by men not God.
Deuteronomy 4:2
2 Do not add to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of the Lord your God that I give you.
Revelation 22:18-19
18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll. 19 And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

07 November, 07:48
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Those books were removed by men first Emporor Constantine in 326 AD then King James in 1611 and finally the Vatican in 1678. The Protastant Bible contains 66-68 Holy Books and the Catholic Bible 72 Holy Books out of 777 Holy Books in all. This is where minions of the Great Deceiver changed the Holy Bible.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
07 November, 08:03
What are your thoughts on the Apocryphon of John?

The Apocryphon of John, also called the Secret Book of John or the Secret Revelation of John, is a 2nd-century Sethian Gnostic Christian text of secret teachings. Since it was known to Irenaeus, a Church Father, it must have been written before 180 CE. It describes Jesus appearing and giving secret knowledge (gnosis) to John the Apostle. The author describes it having occurred after Jesus "has gone back to the place from which he came". The book is reputed to bear that revelation.
08:05 PM - Nov 07, 2021
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
07 November, 08:57
It is an interesting book to say the least. Thank you very much for your response.

God bless you.

08 November, 07:41
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
God Bless you and yours too my friend.

ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
07 November, 08:20
Secret knowledge? Secret books? Secret gospels? Secret meetings? Those sound like the teachings of secret societies... cults... the illuminati etc. The God of Scripture did everything publicly. During his arrest His enemies stated that he was teaching heresies the Lords defense was... have not everything I taught I did openly publicly? The crucifixion of the Lord was done publicly. The resurrection of the Lord was done publicly. The only who does things in secret is Satan. So unfortunately whoever is teaching you these "hidden" truths... secret knowledge needs to repent. Paul warned in Galatians chapter 1 if anyone... an angel above... even if I preach teach anything contrary to the Scriptures... let them be accursed of God. God hides nothing. He exposes everything.

07 November, 08:26
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication
These were not Secret Books but rather hidden books by such as the Vatican. If you chose to believe the Vatican is the authority of God your sadly mistaken. God commanded Daniel to Seal up the Book to the end of days.
Daniel 12:4
“But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.”