President Elect Kraken @DeepStateHunter
FDA Documents Show CV19 Vax Produces a Bioweapon – Karen Kingston 11.6.21 She explains what they are doing to us!

https://rumble.com/vot94p-...
11:59 AM - Nov 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by DeepStateHunter in this post can reply
ice mtn @icemtn17
07 November, 12:01
In response President Elect Kraken to his Publication
EVERY PARENT who “vaccinates” their child is guilty of murdering their child.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
07 November, 12:15
In response ice mtn to her Publication
100% agree on this one. I had a friend who had her daughter get vaxxed in order to attend 1st year of college in NC. The school required it. I told her to wait until this shit show is over as it is deadly. Child got vaxxed, no reaction yet, my friend ended up in the hospital for 2 weeks over a panic attack said they thought she was having a heart attack (not). Then attributed it all to the stress of knowing she was going to be laid off from a secretarial job. Her husband makes a high 6 figure salary, like loosing her job would cause that, no fear of homelessness or lack of food as others are experiencing.

I told her right to her face, "I Call Bullshit on that one, you know what you did to your daughter." Her remark: The MRNA does some really wonderful things and what you are hearing appears to be fake news. MY GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396