r363l l10n @r363ll10n
🔴Did anyone ever stop and ask right at the very beginning ... why did they print these cards with 4 slots?

TheWashingtonPundit | Speak Truth To Power
01:38 AM - Nov 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
08 November, 09:32
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
It wouldn't have made a difference if the four slots had been questioned. "They" would have just made up some bullshit explanation and the same people who bought the idea of the jab in the first place would have bought the bs explanation too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
President Elect Kraken @DeepStateHunter
08 November, 09:47
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Whats to stop them from stamping the back of card over and over for your boosters? The Jab destroys your immune system and you will need the boosters just to stay alive! Never ending shots!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
08 November, 09:24
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
I own a business and when these vax cards were first rolled out, a client handed me her COVID vax card when she arrived for her appt. I shoved it back and said “I don’t need that” 🙄☺️. Superspreader. Good point about the FOUR slots for vax dates👍 I know people getting boosters now who say it’s the sickest they’ve been post-jab on #3 .