TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
06 November, 07:42
ER’s in the US are being overwhelmed with serious conditions in patients and are being lined up in hallways as all rooms are full. The artical hides the fact that these are the people who took the vaxx. As stated before it was predicted that in the fall when flu season arrives the vaxxed would begin to die. By March 2022 millions of vaxxed individuals would have died.

https://youtu.be/1s1ILJWy7...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elsie M.. @Maxine1111
06 November, 07:47
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
The vaxxed are so brainwashed that they don't believed this. I personally know this. I'm not vaxxed and will remain unvaxxed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yes, unfourtunately your correct. I even lost my sister to this poison.
07:49 PM - Nov 06, 2021
In response Elsie M.. to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
06 November, 08:42
My oldest son took the poison. 20 yr old with a death sentence. My heart breaks.

06 November, 09:06
In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication
So sorry God Bless all of you.

Diana Summer @Catgirl1951
06 November, 08:38
I am so sorry for your loss. My sister is in the hospital now fighting this. I have asked everyone to pray for her. I'm a follower and beliver in Q. What I don't understand is why innocent people are dying over something that could have prevented it. There are lots of people who work or are busy all day and only watch the news at night. The panic shown on the liars news shows was terrifying to a lot of people. If the white hats are in control why didn't they take over the news channels and prevent this. I refuse to get the shot but most of my family has. They are good people and don't deserve to die from this bullshit. So the white hats are allowing innocent people to die to prove a point? Do they just expect people to just laugh it off in the end. I'm praying God sees this and won't allow this to continue.

Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
06 November, 09:14
In response Diana Summer to her Publication
I've thought about that too. What if any other method would have been bloody, violent civil war and the total destruction of America? If we are at war, 5th generation war, then war brings casualties. How many times have you tried to wake your family up only to be scoffed at? Did you stop trying? I did. My whole family took the jab. I tried to wake them up and they could have done their own research. Instead they chose the MSM narrative and will have to live with the consequences of their choices. Q said the end won't be for everybody. I love my family and pray for them. Ill say a prayer for your sister too. Much love Patriot.

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
06 November, 10:49
In response Diana Summer to her Publication
Praying for your sister.

John Atkison @Duende
06 November, 08:34
I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm sad and angry over all the deaths caused by these poisons.

I can't wait for the Nuremberg 2.0 trials to begin.

06 November, 08:35
In response John Atkison to his Publication
I am with you on this subject.

Marie Freedom @MarieFreedom5
06 November, 08:49
In response John Atkison to his Publication
Someone has to jam on the brakes. Too much loss already and now they want to put our little ones into their grasp? So many of the young parents have no clue. The normal life they are wishing to return to will never come this way.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
06 November, 08:27
so sorry.....i hink i told you my mom ended up with stage 3 endometrial cancer and is fighting it now. diagnosed one month after jab.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
06 November, 08:32
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Diana Summer @Catgirl1951
06 November, 10:23
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Elsie M.. @Maxine1111
06 November, 07:51
Sorry for your loss.

06 November, 07:53
In response Elsie M.. to her Publication
Thank you.