TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
06 November, 07:42
ER’s in the US are being overwhelmed with serious conditions in patients and are being lined up in hallways as all rooms are full. The artical hides the fact that these are the people who took the vaxx. As stated before it was predicted that in the fall when flu season arrives the vaxxed would begin to die. By March 2022 millions of vaxxed individuals would have died.

https://youtu.be/1s1ILJWy7...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elsie M.. @Maxine1111
06 November, 07:47
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
The vaxxed are so brainwashed that they don't believed this. I personally know this. I'm not vaxxed and will remain unvaxxed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 November, 07:49
In response Elsie M.. to her Publication
Yes, unfourtunately your correct. I even lost my sister to this poison.

John Atkison @Duende
I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm sad and angry over all the deaths caused by these poisons.

I can't wait for the Nuremberg 2.0 trials to begin.
08:34 PM - Nov 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by Duende in this post can reply
Marie Freedom @MarieFreedom5
06 November, 08:49
In response John Atkison to his Publication
Someone has to jam on the brakes. Too much loss already and now they want to put our little ones into their grasp? So many of the young parents have no clue. The normal life they are wishing to return to will never come this way.

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
06 November, 08:53
In response Marie Freedom to her Publication

06 November, 08:35
In response John Atkison to his Publication
I am with you on this subject.