Dovetail 1221 @1221Dovetail
I feel the first arrest to shock the world would either have to be [Joe Biden] or [Dr. Fauci] . Only shocking because everyone thought it would never happen but [they] will not escape this. Justice must be served!! We will DRAIN that swamp!! 🇺🇸🦅The BEST that is yet to come can only come after the SWAMP is drained and the evil Cabal has fallen completely!! GOD WINS ✝️ WWG1WGA ❤️ 5:5
10:17 PM - Nov 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
05 November, 11:35
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
I agree with you Casey. I think it will be Fauci. It will be the "shot" heard round the world. Everyone on earth has heard of him, many took his advice and the experimental jab. When people find out his crimes I think they will listen instead of rioting so they can get advise on how to cure the poison in the jab. Hopefully, there is a plan for that!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
05 November, 11:23
I'm looking forward to those arrests and they wouldn't be shocking to me. Shocking to me would be President Trump or JFK JR...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sha Chilen @shachilen
05 November, 11:21

Kira Kju @kju17
05 November, 11:04
maybe O.bam.A

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
05 November, 10:40
I thik it is possibly the pope. That would shock the masses.

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
05 November, 10:48
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
HA! Literally . 🤣

reaper myer @reapermyer
05 November, 11:25
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
the pope was my guess or flo from progressive commercials just cause i hate her lmao

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
Maybe the Queen.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
ALL or Nothing.
There is no in between salvation

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
05 November, 10:42
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
says who...???

you

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
05 November, 10:31
Well Said!👍
Agreed 💯
Thank Q…C.D.

05 November, 10:36
In response Rich Webster to his Publication
Thank you very much 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
05 November, 10:29
"Stuff" is happening. I read the Pfizer CEO was arrested
for the COVID Fraud... & all his properties searched.

A News Blackout on it.

05 November, 10:35
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
I feel like we will be seeing a lot of arrests over the next 30 days!
🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
05 November, 10:42
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
That was the canadian news paper, Beaver News?? IDK

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
05 November, 10:20
Casey, Bless you! You have never lost the faith and keep encouraging the fam to not lose hope! Appreciate you!

05 November, 10:26
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
Awww thank you for that, I really appreciate it 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼