Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
04 November, 05:49
#wwg1wga
#Trump
I follow back, ya'll

Boy, the leftists are making a lot of hay over the Dallas 'Qanon' gathering. Dozens of videos trying to discredit Q because of it. Mike Penney says that someone "told him" that JFK jr was going to be announced there. I admit I was watching it, but I was never convinced that it was going to happen.
I've done nothing but defend Trump and Q for years now, and I have been shunned by several people and groups because of my insistence that there is a good chance that it's not a conspiracy theory. And I do really believe that the white hats are in control.
And I know that all of us are well aware of all of the multitudes evidence that points to Q's authenticity, but to the average person, all of that goes right over their heads.
Q said that they can't divulge much or all hell would break loose- I only hope it's enough to be vindicated for our years of support? Am I being selfish for wanting that?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Elsie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LindaC Hill, click on at the bottom under it