Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
#wwg1wga
#Trump
I follow back, ya'll

Boy, the leftists are making a lot of hay over the Dallas 'Qanon' gathering. Dozens of videos trying to discredit Q because of it. Mike Penney says that someone "told him" that JFK jr was going to be announced there. I admit I was watching it, but I was never convinced that it was going to happen.
I've done nothing but defend Trump and Q for years now, and I have been shunned by several people and groups because of my insistence that there is a good chance that it's not a conspiracy theory. And I do really believe that the white hats are in control.
And I know that all of us are well aware of all of the multitudes evidence that points to Q's authenticity, but to the average person, all of that goes right over their heads.
Q said that they can't divulge much or all hell would break loose- I only hope it's enough to be vindicated for our years of support? Am I being selfish for wanting that?
05:49 PM - Nov 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply
Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
04 November, 05:57
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
No, the TRUTH can be hard to handle. Some just took the blue pill.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LindaC Hill @Elsie
04 November, 05:51
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
No. i feel the same way

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396