Only people mentioned by Rena1776 in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
07 November, 04:35
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
I don’t think pedophile Newsom in California got his Biden lawsuit together and I’m thinking that’s Another reason why he is well you know no longer with us.
N💥C💥S💥W💥C

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump 2021 @TheCabalisComingDown
04 November, 07:10
For God and Country!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
04 November, 02:55
😎✊

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
04 November, 02:56
ONE BY ONE😂😂😂😎
https://youtu.be/WooeQQ5Eo...

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
04 November, 02:53
lets go!!!

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
04 November, 02:44

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
04 November, 03:00
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Yes I Am

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
04 November, 02:42

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
05 November, 01:48
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
All appendages crossed, Dan!! 🤞🤞🤞😼💪💥🇺🇸🦅

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
05 November, 02:20
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Okay, fine.

Go Time at the southern Border was FORTY PLUS YEARS AGO... It has been hellish living with those who hate you and smile while holding a finger-gun because you are female. Violence has come to all of us. I've hated this lifetime because of The Invaders (and the seven-year statute of limitations in the arts and who came up with that I think I know) and sympathize with European women who have, well... Get It or don't.

Let this Go Time be like the Qlockwork we've waited for e'er long but didn't expect to rise. Just Get It Done Al-Fracking-Ready!

Ignore a problem for half a century, yes, there will be some comeuppance, as American Women on and within 400 miles of the Border can attest to. Priests give women crossing Birth Control Pills, for they know an amicably forced rape (Rape Trees) is part and parcel of ill-gotten freedom.

Liberals off the Border have No Idea. I miss my home state of Texas. Lord a mercy, make Earth great again, and Mexico great for once.