Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Negative 48 is not a normal looking dude.

Something crazy going on with the eyes.
01:55 PM - Nov 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Stop Complaining @TinaR
06 November, 10:21
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Hey Doq..... Sooooo, in response to your -48 posts, I started looking into that idea. I ended up at the https://www.jfklibrary.org... as mentioned in several Jr. videos. The 2021 recipient is very disturbing. "2021 Profile in Courage Award
The 2021 Profile in Courage Award goes to Senator Mitt Romney for his vote to convict President Donald J. Trump in 2020, and his consistent and courageous defense of democracy. As the first Senator to have ever voted to convict a President of his own party, Senator Romney’s courageous stand was historic." WTF?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Jane Providence @Imagine107
05 November, 03:45
Abe Lincoln

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
05 November, 12:44
Q TOLD US TO BE CAREFUL WHO YOU FOLLOW FOR A REASON !!!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
05 November, 12:40
SHILL FAKE MAGA CREEPY IS UNDERSTATED !!!!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 November, 12:48
He doesnt look normal looks to be made up but I have really never gotten a good look at him live.
Voice is convincingly JR but his manners dont resonate with me a lot.
First time I heard him on telegram talking with ppl, he was not... well maybe he had a bad day but I would think JR could handle ppl better.

Act? Idk!
Maybe.

Sabrinagal has met and would think she could say.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 November, 01:06
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Who are you talking bout hun?

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
05 November, 01:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I personally don't think this is JR. In my opinion if anyone is JR it's Jaun. This is why I think so. JR, is a matter at disguises, He had George Magazine to call out Bush. Bush Sr was placed in Dallas by the FBI on that fatal day. On that day, there was a mysterious cab on the side of the road. Supposedly, the cab was out of service and didn't even exist with the cab company. They could never track that cab down. The number of that cab was......107. "Jaun O Savin". Jaun was asked about his name and he said that it was another whole story that he would tell one day.

LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
04 November, 07:47
Does he have boobies😋

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
04 November, 07:48
In response LaDonna Mitchell to his Publication
plenty...

you will know them by their

memes...😂😂🐄

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
04 November, 04:48
Mechanical

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
04 November, 03:21
I do not think that some people cannot seem to grasp the Q said be careful who you follow

Maga Nana @MagaNana
04 November, 03:18
when he said jfk, sr was the return of the messiah, I stopped listening. hes a creeper

Only followers of this user (MidnightRyder) can see their posts

reaper myer @reapermyer
05 November, 12:55
In response Maga Nana to her Publication
when i looked up my name in gematria i giggled as there was many positive and negative translations so i asked someone who always posts this stuff and she told me its the one i vibed with....i took her advice my vibe tells me its a bunch of shit lol

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
04 November, 02:41
that shirt alone deserves an unfollow

MAGA Granny KAG @MAGAGrannyKAG
04 November, 02:34
Demons inside this dude

LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
04 November, 07:49
In response MAGA Granny KAG to her Publication
those eyes and breasts, boobies 😋

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

Jody Donohue @Jody
04 November, 02:12
What a joke! Everyone gives donations and him and his buddies brag about buying $1000 Stones tickets. He was drunk in Dallas. Those eyes are evil af!

Kyle ### @Kfire140
04 November, 02:05
Where have you seen him at, I must have missed it completely?

Angel Joy @superradangel
04 November, 02:09
In response Kyle ### to his Publication

Kyle ### @Kfire140
04 November, 02:17
In response Kyle ### to his Publication
He looks like creep. Wizards and Warlocks I suppose.

Angel Joy @superradangel
04 November, 02:02
EXACTLY THAT

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
04 November, 01:58
Wasnt he a part of the Nov. 2 Dallas weirdness?