Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 November, 01:55
Negative 48 is not a normal looking dude.

Something crazy going on with the eyes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 November, 12:48
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
He doesnt look normal looks to be made up but I have really never gotten a good look at him live.
Voice is convincingly JR but his manners dont resonate with me a lot.
First time I heard him on telegram talking with ppl, he was not... well maybe he had a bad day but I would think JR could handle ppl better.

Act? Idk!
Maybe.

Sabrinagal has met and would think she could say.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
I personally don't think this is JR. In my opinion if anyone is JR it's Jaun. This is why I think so. JR, is a matter at disguises, He had George Magazine to call out Bush. Bush Sr was placed in Dallas by the FBI on that fatal day. On that day, there was a mysterious cab on the side of the road. Supposedly, the cab was out of service and didn't even exist with the cab company. They could never track that cab down. The number of that cab was......107. "Jaun O Savin". Jaun was asked about his name and he said that it was another whole story that he would tell one day.
01:30 AM - Nov 05, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Zimasfriend in this post can reply
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
05 November, 02:16
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
It was a patrol car not a cab. My apologies. It's been awhile since I've opened that file on my computer and was going on my bad memory. 🙃🙂