Doq Holliday @doqholliday
If VK was on Twitter he would confirm here first Patriots.

No doubt.
01:27 PM - Nov 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
05 November, 11:47
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
And only one Popeye 💯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
05 November, 09:14
Just came across this on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Vincen...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 November, 12:23
Curious juice having some fun perhaps?.

MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
05 November, 09:03
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
He is not the only one, just yesterday I saw 3 VK accounts...

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
04 November, 06:57
Is it ever worth going back to Twitter? A lot of effort to get deplatformed over and over again...

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 November, 07:53
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
It`s worth it, just because of other Anon frens. A lot of disinfo on there, but especially on Telegram. Some new "Anons", "Paytriots" have appeared, especially on TG, where it is much harder to spread the truth and debunk some fakes ones.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
18 November, 02:49
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
It is where the sleepers are...

I feel the same about FB - but, in 13 days, I'll be back there, trying to shake the sleepers awake, again, again, again.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
04 November, 06:55
@doqholliday memba this? 👇 @Time4U2Know

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
04 November, 07:33
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
Isn't Time4u2know on twitter now, and why he's been off this platform, same w/ VK? Just wondering...🧐 It's just hard to find ppl again on Twitter, that's the problem, as to what their username will be. So that's why I just get my new trigger from the team from George/Il Donaldo & 45's official statements, oh and Grassley for my Iowa mission. But often times, I just ask the team above to download codes during meditation & triggered synch #s to prep/integrate them, anytime I'm abt to go on a next mission.

MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
05 November, 09:14
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
Sorry, just saw this after posting above...

Critter Bitz @CritterBitz
04 November, 05:10
Thank you, Doc! 🙂💕🙏🏻🇺🇸

Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
04 November, 05:08
🙏?So, this is a fake account??

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
04 November, 04:36
This is what I thought too!

Maga Nana @MagaNana
04 November, 03:19
I miss vk

13007 ThisOrThat @OneWayOrAnother
04 November, 02:41
Is this who you speak of? https://twitter.com/Vincen...

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
04 November, 02:14
correct

Rebel without a cause @ERMP_rebel
04 November, 02:14
I thought the same thing

1776 Life @pacu44
04 November, 02:12
what happened to John Reese from Tweeter?

trueblue @trueblue
04 November, 02:19
In response 1776 Life to his Publication
i've seen him on there. his name is reboooming reese i believe.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
04 November, 01:36