Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
If you are following Q storm on TG
read her "if you still dont understand your INSIDE a [CRASH] post"

She says she reads our comments. So I have a question...

So here goes.
Q Storm, you have been asking us to stock up for months now, Its very hard to plan when we dont have details. I know that you cant give us details... but in your post you say with ppl walking off their jobs, military, police, fire men, nurses, and cargo across the world is stalled, micro chip shortage has stopped production of 2022 products : TV PHONES CARS SMART APPLIANCES ETC....
I AM assuming are [Near] death experience is going to be we will run out of everything? You say we are inside the worst [CRASH] in human history, so can you tell us what else we can do to prepare?
this is going to impact us in 2022 so, are we talking years? or because we will be able to communicate with telepathy the BIGGER PICTURE is we wont need any of that stuff?
01:38 AM - Nov 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by XFILES in this post can reply
Darlene Sully @JDSully
03 November, 05:32
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
Hi I have a question, if its ok to ask please. In a post you mentioned that the White Hats are fully in control over all the Government's first is that World Wide? If it's World Wide, why oh why are they killing people with these vaccines surely they could wake up people with money shortages and food supply and also gas for cars. Why harm people and even innocent children who have died or very ill from the vax.?
What reason could they have to harm in such a way?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
03 November, 12:57
In response Darlene Sully to her Publication
That is the 17 million dollar question! The only thing I can come up with, with the info we have been giving, is the bloodlines. This is a war between the Druze and the Reptilian bloodlines THEY say. So I believe the ones who are dying from it, are basically guilty by bloodline. There are also ppl reporting that all ppl who have passed away will be coming back? hmmmm so there is so much we dont know yet. This is about the Awakening so the more we learn, it just keeps getting crazier....But good question, we all feel the same way. WHY? this VAX is one piece of the puzzle I dont get, some days I feel like we should be getting it. Some days I feel like its going to come down us being forced to take it. We need more pieces of the puzzle to figure it out!🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
03 November, 04:44
I believe the hidden technologies will be released that will change everything. Examples: broad range replicators and celestial chambers.

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
03 November, 01:01
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Yes, there are ppl who have not gone down that rabbit hole yet. But yes I think the good guys are going to scare everyone, but they have a system in place that we will be changing over to. That is why they are waiting for more ppl to wake up. The more ppl who learn about what is happening the transition will be easier, make since to me anyway.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
03 November, 01:59
It is weeks not a long time. Not for lack of supplies but maybe lockdown or martial law. Food type and grocery items.

Silver Cat @silvercat
03 November, 01:51
It is always a good idea to have extra on hand, just in case. A good example would be that extremely strange and unusual cold weather last February; many could not get out of their driveways. Have a couple of weeks worth of canned goods, extra water on hand. Keep extra batteries for flashlights and such, and for cold weather have blankets and jackets handy.

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
03 November, 01:04
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
All good advise! I have gone way passed that though....I keep having panic attacks that I AM not prepared enough....LOL And trying to stock up when your family is asleep is even harder.😜