Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
03 November, 01:38
If you are following Q storm on TG
read her "if you still dont understand your INSIDE a [CRASH] post"

She says she reads our comments. So I have a question...

So here goes.
Q Storm, you have been asking us to stock up for months now, Its very hard to plan when we dont have details. I know that you cant give us details... but in your post you say with ppl walking off their jobs, military, police, fire men, nurses, and cargo across the world is stalled, micro chip shortage has stopped production of 2022 products : TV PHONES CARS SMART APPLIANCES ETC....
I AM assuming are [Near] death experience is going to be we will run out of everything? You say we are inside the worst [CRASH] in human history, so can you tell us what else we can do to prepare?
this is going to impact us in 2022 so, are we talking years? or because we will be able to communicate with telepathy the BIGGER PICTURE is we wont need any of that stuff?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
It is weeks not a long time. Not for lack of supplies but maybe lockdown or martial law. Food type and grocery items.
01:59 AM - Nov 03, 2021
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Laritha in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laritha Savage, click on at the bottom under it