Ilse van Kooten @Beltaine
27 October, 08:01
THIS ENDS WITH ME!!! #lightwarriors

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
27 October, 09:59
In response Ilse van Kooten to her Publication
You won't find a saint who says "I'm a saint", nor a genius who calls himself a genius - just like you won't find someone brave saying "I'm brave" or someone special saying they are special.

All of these are cowards trying to convince themselves and others they are more than their sorry selves.

If you have to convince yourself that you are either of those things, you're really none of them, and never will be.

And if you had the potential to become either of those things, you would realize from deep within that all of these titles you do not give to yourself. They are given to you by your peers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ilse van Kooten @Beltaine
That's your opinion. You are entitled to it..
06:52 PM - Nov 02, 2021
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Beltaine in this post can reply
J.J. Jameson @jjj
03 November, 02:22
In response Ilse van Kooten to her Publication
Calling yourself a saint does not make you a saint.

Calling yourself a genius doesn't make you a genius.

Calling yourself special doesn't make you special.

This isn't opinion. You're twisting the meaning of those words if you think you can just assign those to yourself.