Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
02 November, 02:21
Covid Crime Wave: Kaspersky tells RT of sharp rise in fake certificates

Coronavirus has been a boom for the dark web, with the market for fake Covid vaccination certificates exploding. That's according to Moscow-based web security firm Kaspersky Lab. got a fake crona cert maker on my friends list...๐Ÿ™‚wont need it though, tick tock globalists

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
02 November, 02:32
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
Itโ€™s so easy to get them, both real and fake. Like yourself , I chose against the idea, as that still buys into the evil

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ฯ‰ @Truthseeker09
02 November, 02:45
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
On UKRAINE MEDICAL DEGREE DOCTOR HAS 5.000,- CZK MONTHLY => 250,-$/MONTHLY !!!
IF SOME US OR UK FREN THINK, ABOUT HUMILIATION LIFE CONDITION, LET THIS JUST SINK IN FOR A MOMENT...
THEY CANNOT AFFORD LOOSE JOB.
THAT IS, WHY TREASONOUS IDEA OF COVID IS THAT MUCH DEADLY!!!
THEY MIGRATE TO CZECH, BECAUSE THEY COULD EARN UP TO 30.000,- CZK => 1.500,-$ but they work more than 300 hours per month for that salary!!!
80.000.000 WHITE CAUCASSIANS...๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ’”
POWERGRIP OF CABAL IS IN EUROPE REAL STRONG... MORE THAN YOU COULD IMAGINE... YOU HAVE JUST A VERY MILD OF THEIR DAILY ROUTINE NOW...
WE ALL DEPEND ON YOUR WILL TO SAY NO YOUR KHAZARIANS OVERLORDS IN USA!!!
IF U FAIL, WE ALL FALL... WE MUST EXTERMINATE ALL KHAZARS AT ONCE

https://youtu.be/RA_LdzGfy...

Tequlia Katie @TequliaKatie
i had posted this on fb and it was fact checked and sait was not in his book ?????
03:01 PM - Nov 02, 2021
In response Truth Seeker - ฯ‰ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TequliaKatie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tequlia Katie, click on at the bottom under it