Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
02 November, 02:21
Covid Crime Wave: Kaspersky tells RT of sharp rise in fake certificates

Coronavirus has been a boom for the dark web, with the market for fake Covid vaccination certificates exploding. That's according to Moscow-based web security firm Kaspersky Lab. got a fake crona cert maker on my friends list...๐Ÿ™‚wont need it though, tick tock globalists

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
02 November, 02:32
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
Itโ€™s so easy to get them, both real and fake. Like yourself , I chose against the idea, as that still buys into the evil

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ฯ‰ @Truthseeker09
On UKRAINE MEDICAL DEGREE DOCTOR HAS 5.000,- CZK MONTHLY => 250,-$/MONTHLY !!!
IF SOME US OR UK FREN THINK, ABOUT HUMILIATION LIFE CONDITION, LET THIS JUST SINK IN FOR A MOMENT...
THEY CANNOT AFFORD LOOSE JOB.
THAT IS, WHY TREASONOUS IDEA OF COVID IS THAT MUCH DEADLY!!!
THEY MIGRATE TO CZECH, BECAUSE THEY COULD EARN UP TO 30.000,- CZK => 1.500,-$ but they work more than 300 hours per month for that salary!!!
80.000.000 WHITE CAUCASSIANS...๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ’”
POWERGRIP OF CABAL IS IN EUROPE REAL STRONG... MORE THAN YOU COULD IMAGINE... YOU HAVE JUST A VERY MILD OF THEIR DAILY ROUTINE NOW...
WE ALL DEPEND ON YOUR WILL TO SAY NO YOUR KHAZARIANS OVERLORDS IN USA!!!
IF U FAIL, WE ALL FALL... WE MUST EXTERMINATE ALL KHAZARS AT ONCE

https://youtu.be/RA_LdzGfy...
02:45 PM - Nov 02, 2021
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply
Tequlia Katie @TequliaKatie
02 November, 03:01
In response Truth Seeker - ฯ‰ to his Publication
i had posted this on fb and it was fact checked and sait was not in his book ?????

Truth Seeker - ฯ‰ @Truthseeker09
02 November, 03:09
In response Tequlia Katie to her Publication
Q: 4-6% are LOST 4EVER๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

https://youtu.be/H2jCbXiEQ...

Tequlia Katie @TequliaKatie
02 November, 03:01
In response Truth Seeker - ฯ‰ to his Publication
i had posted this on fb and it was fact checked and sait was not in his book ?????