COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
Detox Bath Recipe Removes: Radiation Poisoning / Pesticides / Heavy Metals / Parasites / Nano Bots / Graphene Oxide (Black Goo) / Chemtrails / Jabs & More

A. External Detox

Take a hot bath with:

2 cups of Baking Soda
2 cups of Epsom Salt
1 cup of Bentonite Clay (Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay)
1 cup of Borax (removes Nano Bots)

Scrub down for 20 minutes.

BAKING SODA – Is the “Flusher” that pulls out Heavy Metals and Radiation.

BORAX - Pulls out Graphene Oxide. (Dark ET Black Goo)

BENTONITE CLAY – Major Detox Puller.

EPSON SALT – Kills Parasites / Amebas and Protozoa. (Giant Spider Eggs)

H2O2 Hydrogen Peroxide 3% - 1 cup to the bath

Himalayan Pink Salt - 1 cup to the bath (you should be eating it too)

Eat Grapefruit and get in the Sun to help kill the bad stuff. Sun block causes cancer...not the sun it cures & prevents it.

B. Internal Detox

Apple Cider Vinegar - H
08:38 AM - Nov 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
15 November, 01:28
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Thanks, gave it a try✅ Washing all that away☀️☀️☀️🌻🌻🌻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
02 November, 08:04
How often should you do the detox bath?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
01 November, 04:51
Raw apple cider vinegar, with the mother hips. Amen.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
02 November, 05:43
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Your dosage?
I take 4 TBLSP in a cup of ice water nightly

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
01 November, 01:17
Lets not forget to mention the hertz frequencies for nano termination, parasite removal, heart healing, circulation improvement, detox, and many more. You can find hundreds of them on youtube. The frequencies work on things you can see. Like several months ago I was having heart palpitations (I wasn't vaxed) and I played the frequencies and haven't had any palpitations. My hubby who has copd and has sinus infections frequently requiring antibiotics uses the frequencies to heal his sinuses. It worked for pts that had COPD and couldn't breathe due to anxiety. After half an hour the patient was SINGING! For sundowning patients I play anxiety frequencies with good success. They even have them relieving dog pain! This is surely the future of medicine! Natural. But of course, I am not a medical doctor and you should always talk to your doctor first in case it is an emergency.

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
01 November, 10:23
In response Marlene van to her Publication
You can use an easily obtainable plastic tub (like for sinks) and do a foot soak.
I typically use either epsom salt OR apple cider vinegar.
Use water as hot as your feet can stand to open pores for the process.

Be sure to drink plenty CLEAN or distilled water whenever doing any detox.

As someone who is familiar with trona and its process into baking soda, I'm not a fan. I use baking soda sparingly & never in toothpaste.

I use only Himalayan salt for everything.
It is a great source for minerals and excellent for hydration.

https://youtu.be/r8n1iDBUg...
The Miracle Healing of Pink Himalayan Salt - Dr Alan Mandell, DC - YouTube

Himalayan salts have healed hundreds of thousands of people worldwide through its miraculous trace minerals. I will be reviewing many of the health benefit...