Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Any solutions out there for people that have taken the nose swab test and lost smell and taste?

Friends/family are struggling with this.
07:54 PM - Oct 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
04 November, 12:04
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
plis never been swabbed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 November, 12:03
i lost it before covid was covid. i was super sick but still worked 12 hour days for 3 weeks until i got better. taste still isnt up to par. that was jan-feb 2019

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
04 November, 02:17
In response Kristina Cashman to her Publication
Same here. End of January last year. Taste still not 100%

04 November, 12:00
yes, my cousins

Law & Physics @physics171
03 November, 11:40
Promote, choose
Keep the body in a natural flow.
Ph around 7 to 7.45, Major

Clean water, spring and pure
Deficiency, Major
Toxicity, Major
Parasites, Major
Nature is best
Sun full body is best, not to burn, time management
Know optimal dosages to cure and regenerate
Fruits, Vegetables with seeds
Meat is not best for optimal heath
Seafood is much better than meat
Eliminate GMO'S
Most pharmaceuticals substances are dangerous
Quinine, Cinhona bark, Grapfruit kills parasites is a Zinc ionophore
Quercetin, Zinc ionophore
In Natural form is best, bioavailability
Zinc
Copper
K2
Vitamin D3 oils, Sunlight
Apple pectin
Selenium
activated charcoal
Grounding, bare feet on natural ground
Living in steal buildings, steel roofs are not optimal, electrical disempowerment, parasitic energy.
Be in nature
Stress less
Urine therapy, known to cure, poisoning bites, stings, allergies
Borax
Frequency healing, instruments, sounds, music
Yoga
Meditation
Iodine
C60?

21 November, 12:15

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Promote, choose
Ph around 7 to 7.45, Major

Deficiency, Major
Toxicity, Major
Parasites, Major
Nature is best
Sun gazing
Eliminate GMO'S
Quinine, Cinhona bark, Grapfruit kills parasites is a Zinc ionophore
In Natural form is best, bioavailability
Zinc
Copper
Magnesium
K2
Apple pectin
Selenium
activated charcoal
Living in steal buildings, steel roofs are not optimal, electrical disempowerment, parasitic energy.
Be in nature
Stress less
Borax
Yoga
Meditation

21 November, 12:28

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Promote, choose
Ph around 7 to 7.45
Deficiency
Toxicity
Parasites
Nature best
Eliminate GMO'S
Quinine, Cinhona bark, Grapefruit kills parasites a Zinc ionophore
Natural form best, bioavailability
Zinc
Copper
K2
Apple pectin
Selenium
activated charcoal
Be in nature
Stress less
Borax
Yoga
Meditation
Iodine
C60?

03 November, 10:50
Zithromax (azithromycin), also known as Z-Pak, is an antibiotic used to treat , is dangerous, its not wise to be taking medical system antibiotics or most from big pharmaceutical, the medical mafia.

https://t.me/s/auraxchan?q...

https://t.me/s/auraxchan?q...

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
03 November, 03:00
coat nasal passage best as you can with vasoline prior to test

03 November, 01:48
Romana shares through her channel she infuses higher dimensional levels of frequency healing, must be through her channel.

03 November, 01:42
PCR bioweapon.
Know whats in the test.
What test was used.

Contents?
Graphene oxide?
Ethylene oxide?
Nanobots?
MRNA?
Tracking device?
https://principia-scientif...

aaron scott donated @ehehron
02 November, 07:37
How I Got My Taste & Smell Back After Covid | Burnt Orange Trick - YouTube

Showing you a trick to help with gaining your taste and smell after having Covid, hope this helps everyone who tries it! ♥Interested in the Tools I use for Y...

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
02 November, 05:04
maybe...

lost smell and taste "after" covid.... but the worst part of the "covid" was getting that swab... it was terrible and it hurt terribly..

so, now i wonder, what came first the chicken or the egg?
the loss of senses bc of the swab or the covid and the loss of the senses?

i am not shocked by either/or.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
02 November, 02:26
i suppose its memory based? maybe do something to trigger some form of nostalgia

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
02 November, 02:25
never been tested and i still lost some smell and taste

c. silver and tea tree oil have been literally kicking everything

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
01 November, 11:44
@doqholliday certified pure grade essential oil CPTG Frankincense is everything. Put it in a diffuser or rollerball.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
02 November, 02:40
In response Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ to her Publication
I have this and will have to use for my daughter who lost her smell and taste a year ago.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
01 November, 10:49
i would ask @themac
he is the expert on this platform
i hope your family is feeling better 🙏

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
01 November, 07:10
I’d try zinc. You can get this in a spray and spray into your mouth. And try horsersdish.

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
01 November, 07:01
How abou they decline to be tested. Works everytime

04 November, 02:29
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
I had covid before the "pandemic" was announced -- self diagnosed from symptoms (horrible dry cough, lightheaded, zero energy). Never tested; font trust the system. Got rid of it with massive doses of vitamin C & diatomaceous earth. Taste still not 100%.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
01 November, 06:35
Smooth move tea 🍵 works everytime 🤣

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
01 November, 06:39
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
I'm not letting anyone touch my brain so I really don't know . 🤷

Jainkosa Small @Jainkosa
01 November, 06:28

Bella Kay @Bella_K
01 November, 06:23
Doq, I had nose bleeds and other nose/throat related issues after testing, but never lost smell or taste. What helped me was squirting saline solution in the nose.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
01 November, 05:58
Tell them to try some epsom salt soaks, and also at least forty five the first time, then after that thirty minutes each other day. BAD ASS SHIT< the navy uses that. NO "essential oils" in it, blocks the absorption process, no diabetics or pregnant women. BUT wtf is up with their diabetic stuff that is not a dna thing.

Griffin Maple @Gramps_patriota
01 November, 05:34
So is it the test causing the lost of smell and taste or is it Covid? I’m confused. I know the tests are bad. It cant be good having that thing shoved up all the way in your head like that.

04 November, 02:31
In response Griffin Maple to his Publication
It's the covid.
But they say the test can give you the covid.

Alberta Patriot @AlbertaPatriot
01 November, 12:23
Burnt oranges and brown sugar

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
How I Got My Taste & Smell Back After Covid | Burnt Orange Trick - YouTube

Showing you a trick to help with gaining your taste and smell after having Covid, hope this helps everyone who tries it! ♥Interested in the Tools I use for Y...

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
02 November, 04:23
In response Alberta Patriot to her Publication
I tried this~ I had high hopes since I could taste the citrus, however it didnt work for me. Seems to have worked for well for others though!

Paisley Park @Paisley66
02 November, 02:44
In response Alberta Patriot to her Publication
Didn't work for my daughter either.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
01 November, 11:38
I've never been tested but I did get fairly sick (my 2nd HCQ prescription wasn't delivered in time). I did lose my sense of taste and smell for a while. I had some strong hot sauce and could taste that, it just didn't burn my tongue like usual. My taste buds seemed to come back more so after ingesting this super-hot sauce.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
01 November, 10:34
Detox bath Dr. Madje and Dr. Zelenkos supplements Z-stack

Having Fits @HavingFits
01 November, 08:44
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Have been doing them and have a library about them since the ‘80’s. I am not a doctor, I just have opinions and research. I do have a library so if there are questions please ask but know my answers are just opinons based on the information I have in my library

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
01 November, 09:29
Morley Robbins-the Root Cause Protocol. Achieve homeostasis for healing. Nutrients from God's sources.

Jo Anne Baran @StormerQ2
01 November, 09:18
I’ve never tested, the whole blood brain barrier never sat well, nor as a Nurse have I ever had to test in that manner. I made some HCQ as advised by a Patriot during my illness which healed me & restored my senses.I used the web link on bottom of photo & used the crockpot method. Blessings Patriot 🇺🇸🦅

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
01 November, 08:29
I lost my sense of smell from covid back in December--I am now starting to get it back from using a nebu sprayer and filling it with Sil-Sol 35 silver. Contact Dr. Russ--e-mail:docrussiamhalobio.com . The Nebu sprayer cost me 25.00 and the sil-sol 44.00. Hope this helps others as well!

Kelly Epley @FloridaKell
01 November, 04:53
You might try celery juicing first thing in the am on an empty stomach. The salt clusters go straight to the liver and in turn the liver acts as a pump , pushing those clusters into all your organs *making your entire body run at prime. look up medical medium aka Anthony Williams.

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
01 November, 12:16
Dr Virtual 7 has many Frequency complilations.

One many are getting great results from is "Become a Healer"
My birds love this one.
I put it on LOOP and we all relax and ground on a cellular level.

We are Energy Frequency
Dr. Emoto and others show what happens to water when words and sound frequency is used.
Our body is greatly water!

https://youtu.be/6mCdYkvmF...
TERMINATE A.I NANO BOTS - YouTube

Terminate A.I Nano Bots- Smart Dust Nanites MP3 https://sellfy.com/p/3WvT/#Paypal https://gum.co/xishyDonation to DrVirtual7 research ...

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
01 November, 07:52
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
USE THE HERTZ FREQUENCIES FOR HEALING! THEY WORK! CAN'T SAY ENOUGH GOOD STUFF ABOUT THEM. THEY HAVE FREQUENCIES FOR DETOX, HEALING, ANXIETY/DEPRESSION. I USE THIS PARTICULAR ONE FOR NANO DESTRUCTION