Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
31 October, 02:41
🧐Back in the redneck ghetto on muh tower, with my gaming key board. I don't see how folks use those tiny lil phones.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

31 October, 02:57
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
👊Yeah, those text parts are annoying too. TOO little, I can see it, my fingers ain't that big but that hitting the wrong prompts and having to redo. Not my thang. I like a big ol computer still. lol I come from the land of actual type writers and I ain't talking even electric. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

31 October, 03:04
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
Yep. There has to be a better way then the intentional lithium devices. They got rid of the hard lines in case they thought they could round us up cause harder to trace. Plus now you see with the covid death shot tracking shit. ANYTHING they have EVER produced was NEVER meant for our good down to toothpaste, deodorant, and freaking shampoo and conditioner. That leave in three minutes, that brush you teeth for two minutes, for more soft kill. ON and on, nothing they made is technically worth a shit.