Only people mentioned by SANTINO in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
02 February, 08:54
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
31 January, 12:34
Mark silences all the voices that get in the way of him making money. Don't overthink it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
30 January, 08:14

J.J. Jameson @jjj
31 January, 12:37
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
I hate Facebook and Zuckerberg as much as the next guy, but Facebook is one of the very few companies that actually make an effort report back to the government on all the nasty shit they constantly wipe off their network.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
02 February, 08:56
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
30 January, 11:19
and I use my big pink eraser that God gave me on this guy because I can and he's gone...

LoveMy Cats @CanadaPatriot8
30 January, 11:18
Creepy lizard. 🤬