Doq Holliday @doqholliday
30 October, 10:22
Will the jabbed be given a chance to live?

Circulatory system normalized?

“Think hard 2 swallow”

Pills for the jabbed?

The end won’t be for everyone?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
30 October, 12:32
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
So Doc, why should we trust Trump and “the Plan” when he stills tauts the jab as being a great thing? when so many are being hurt. is that how the plan is supposed to unfold?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
30 October, 12:54
In response Ted Guertin to his Publication
If you start asking logical questions you will be shunned, blocked, and ridiculed for not having enough "faith" or "trusting" in the plan. If you do get a response it be either be a vague response such as it has to appear that he is on their side or some convoluted double meaning answer to the very important questions you posed. Do not grow weary. The red pill after the red pill is harder to swallow. Keep asking the questions you are asking at this very moment. I can give you the answer to the question you asked. Lets wait for Doq response first 😐

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
i think you need to rely on your own discernment.
12:56 PM - Oct 30, 2021
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Togoodjr in this post can reply
ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
30 October, 01:21
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
My own discernment tells me that the entire operation is psychological warfare. Trump is a puppet. Biden is a puppet. The reason Trump is endorsing the experimental shot is because he was told to do so by his handlers. We know that there are many individuals who were arrested during the Jan event who at this very moment are still imprisoned. Not a word from Trump. Many are getting sick and have died from the experimental shot that Trump is promoting. Many are losing their livelihoods. Many are being ostracized from their communities. When the motives of Trump/Q being in control, when one questions if white hats or the military is in control..the answer is "trust" the plan. Have faith. Here is discernment..both of these puppets are being used to usher in the New World Order/Beast system. Trust the plan..until their real plan is revealed and unfortunately it will be too late. Look around we the people are losing more and more freedoms. The movement of Q has handicapped the people 😐

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
30 October, 01:34
I agree. what if the real Trump was taken out with all of them? i think Trump might be the first Arrest.

on the other hand maybe Trump is a good guy and has saved more people. it could have been really really bad. i do know there are evil entities controlling the planet. 32-33 higher levels above President.

i think people waking up is the only way to win this battle. it is a battle for our soul!

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
30 October, 02:01
thanks for the thoughtful answer. its very hard the figure this all out. i am very discouraged by the damage being allowed to occur from the jab and tyranny surrounding it. is the military in control here too? on the other hand i see fake biden playing the fool and waking up more normies in the process. cnn and fake news is crashing. patriots may ultimately win. but a lot of good people will suffer and die before then. if patriots are really in control they need to pull the trigger before the beast system is completely entrenched.