Doq Holliday @doqholliday
30 October, 10:22
Will the jabbed be given a chance to live?

Circulatory system normalized?

“Think hard 2 swallow”

Pills for the jabbed?

The end won’t be for everyone?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
30 October, 12:32
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
So Doc, why should we trust Trump and “the Plan” when he stills tauts the jab as being a great thing? when so many are being hurt. is that how the plan is supposed to unfold?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
If you start asking logical questions you will be shunned, blocked, and ridiculed for not having enough "faith" or "trusting" in the plan. If you do get a response it be either be a vague response such as it has to appear that he is on their side or some convoluted double meaning answer to the very important questions you posed. Do not grow weary. The red pill after the red pill is harder to swallow. Keep asking the questions you are asking at this very moment. I can give you the answer to the question you asked. Lets wait for Doq response first 😐
12:54 PM - Oct 30, 2021
In response Ted Guertin to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ConcernvatiViews in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
30 October, 05:14
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication
WHO are you asking "logical" questions to?? Do you know what Q is? Do you understand how digital soldiers work? We are given decodes from comms dropped by Q. Do you know what a decode is? Each of us has access to the drops and information. You are welcome to interpret it as you wish. Interrogating a patriot is assuming he's Q. We will Never get specific answers of the moves of the white hats. That would be silly, wouldn't it? The enemy reads the same things everyone else does. You are responsible for your own understanding. People will share the best of what they know. But, in the end, one thing has to be sitting comfortably in you... that GOD----> WINS. That should reassure anyone. If you prefer to believe Trump is a black hat then you can. Just know that then there is no HOPE for you. See, if Trump is a bad guy we are all finished. So then, what's the purpose of the interrogation?

30 October, 08:34
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
The logical question asked by the individual in which I responded to was... why is Trump promoting the experimental shot? Many are being forced to take it. Many people have taken it. Many are suffering adverse reactions from severe skin rashes to blod clots, heart and neurological issues. The question posed by the individual was is this the plan? You then responded that if Trump is a black hat then there is no hope. To insinuate that I have a lack of faith in God is a mere psychological tactic you have been taught by followers of said movement. I ask you where in the Word of God are we told that humanity will be delivered from these evils? It does NOT! In fact the opposite is stated. The Lord in Matthew chapter 24 advised it will get worse. The epistle to Peter states it will get worse. 2 Timothy 3:13 evil men will get worse and worse. Revelation chapters 1-6 it gets worse and then the end comes. So no my faith in God is NOT diminished. Its increased. (refer to attached pics) 😐

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
30 October, 12:56
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication
i think you need to rely on your own discernment.

30 October, 01:21
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
My own discernment tells me that the entire operation is psychological warfare. Trump is a puppet. Biden is a puppet. The reason Trump is endorsing the experimental shot is because he was told to do so by his handlers. We know that there are many individuals who were arrested during the Jan event who at this very moment are still imprisoned. Not a word from Trump. Many are getting sick and have died from the experimental shot that Trump is promoting. Many are losing their livelihoods. Many are being ostracized from their communities. When the motives of Trump/Q being in control, when one questions if white hats or the military is in control..the answer is "trust" the plan. Have faith. Here is discernment..both of these puppets are being used to usher in the New World Order/Beast system. Trust the plan..until their real plan is revealed and unfortunately it will be too late. Look around we the people are losing more and more freedoms. The movement of Q has handicapped the people 😐