The Mac @TheMac
28 October, 06:15
Did Mr Trump get hoodwinked over the virus?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
28 October, 06:34
In response The Mac to his Publication
Hard to say, He’s brilliant, has access to unimaginable info, but most all people on earth did

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
28 October, 06:46
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
I believe the whole world is against Mr Trump and it’s mugs like me that are watching his back. Truth. 🙏🏻❤️

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
28 October, 09:24
if the wholecworld is against trump than id say we are in trouble. and alone.

The Mac @TheMac
30 October, 06:48
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
The whole world as in the world governance sytem that has been infiltrated and compromised by the Chinese, the money makers and a group of evil perverted bastards just hellbent on using nanoparticle vaccines to gain control over the minds of children.

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
well trump put his support behind the vax so he has a part in this. leave the kids alone! if hes part of this then he should be tried for crimes against humanity like the rest.
06:53 AM - Oct 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cheryl555 in this post can reply
The Mac @TheMac
30 October, 08:18
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
In my honest opinion I do believe that Mr Trump was decieved by the lesser of two evils. Truth.

The Mac @TheMac
30 October, 08:27
Everything by design is engineered as a double edge sword presented in a good light but ultimateley holds a nefarious double meaning or in theory a secondary after effect that consists of a darker nature?