The Mac @TheMac
Did Mr Trump get hoodwinked over the virus?
06:15 PM - Oct 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheMac in this post can reply
Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
01 November, 08:31
In response The Mac to his Publication
MY Opinion.. I think 80% of the deadly vax were confiscated, that 20 % was already out . I also believe that some of these pics and videos are from previous vaccines that have been killing ppl to instill fear. i believe some of these ppl who have never gotten a flu shot are having adverse reactions. NOW, THIS IS MY OPINION..DOESNT MEAN IT IS TRUE. Gotta remember...the more scared you are the better. White hats have been playing this gane for years. DS had the deadly vax ready in 2018..at least 2018..All the elites/royals/Hollywood have been removed..elites and royals removed 2017-2018.. during Trump world tour. This is just MY OPINION.. 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
01 November, 08:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danon MAGA @DanonMAGA
28 October, 07:57
No

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
28 October, 06:42
I don't believe Trump and the military were hoodwinked. But they had to let it play out as the deep state wanted.

I believe that Trump and the military intercepted the virus to make it less deadly or forced an early release by china so it would be less deadly.

The deep state needed the china virus for the 2020 election steal and for the great reset push. Just my opinion.

The Mac @TheMac
28 October, 06:57
In response Cookie Lover to her Publication
I think Hillary Clinton, China, Boris, Biden, the Rothschild’s and the rest of the human trafficking/Nanomafia bastards etc. Have f the people over good and proper using nanoparticles and media propaganda.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
28 October, 06:34
Hard to say, He’s brilliant, has access to unimaginable info, but most all people on earth did

The Mac @TheMac
28 October, 06:46
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
I believe the whole world is against Mr Trump and it’s mugs like me that are watching his back. Truth. 🙏🏻❤️