Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 January, 06:07
They are looking for the bloodline.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah Johnson @RedPadawan
29 January, 09:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
i have literally been trying to tell you this for a year no one ever listens to me Rh- and the MC1R GENE FUK ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine ... @Tex0028
29 January, 09:24
In response Leah Johnson to her Publication
Celtic bloodline/ original bloodline hmm 🤔 interesting. Robert Sepehr has you tubes explaining early egyptions had blonde hair and blue eyes. Very early middle eastern people had the red hair gene and green eyes. the RH- bloodline particularly the 0's are in high concentration from the Basque region. originally thought to be Atlantean.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
29 January, 09:53
In response Christine ... to her Publication
🍓INDEED
MOHAMED / MAHOMA WAS REDHAIRED FOR SURE. HISTORICAL

SORAYA / FATIMA who married BLONDE / WHITE (no sure 100 %

ABDERRAMAN III LAST ISLAMIC CALIFA OF #GRANADA #Spain
also red haired, as same as pharaoes (some of them)

NOW
WEIR #esoteric NOT SURE but cool to dig

ALHAMBRA (GRANADA, SPAIN)
AL AMO BERE
"great fortress of the boss " ( tentative trans death languajes)

very similar to LOS ALAMOS (USA )
because Tthe
Spanish origen

GRANADA = pomegranate🎈fruit
= to the SHIP BELL 🔔
OF # WW1WGA
= some #BLOODLINE #DNA⛓️ vase or matriz 🏆

Leah Johnson @RedPadawan
Ishtar Reveleations per the Knights Templar said She had hair of Copper... The specific color is called TITAN its the rarest color along with Blue Eyes like the Sea and skin as White as Snow
09:57 PM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by RedPadawan in this post can reply
Thump Thump @ThumpThump75
29 January, 11:26
must mean me then. i have blue eyes VERY BLUE and my ass is so white i glow in the dark. Im literally a walking glow stick.... 😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂🤦‍♂️🤪🤪

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
30 January, 12:21
In response Thump Thump to his Publication
Same

Leah Johnson @RedPadawan
29 January, 09:59
TITAN Hair color contains All hair colors within