CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 October, 12:49
nazi pelosi needs to go!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
Jon Neville @jonnevi
29 October, 02:42
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
If I got my way, not truth can be hidden from one that ascends? Lies cannot bear false witness when you hear from source?

Ascended people will not age and those will transform to their proper age to the new line?

Those who get old are those who fail to live in a 4th Density ascension?

They cannot hide their appearance or the evil of their soul.

They will be read like a book and cannot be seen in public without disclosing to all what they have done with their evils?

They will age and fall into shame?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
29 October, 02:48
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
Actually, I don't think age & shame are going to be an issue.

Anyone who cannot ascend to 5D will finish their time on the 3D Earth, from what I understand.

That's why it's going to be so GREAT!!! We won't have to have these evil ones amongst us anymore!

Medbeds are already in Texas & Florida. One of them can dial your age back 30 years.

BTW, I was born in Amarillo, Texas. I could never live under their corrupted system again. Gov. Abbott is playing nice right now, but he's a Deep State goon. Who else would turn tanks & guns against people not wearing masks? He let the state get WAY out of control.

Last winter, people DIED from lack of electricity. Texas has always had a deal with Mexico to buy their surplus electric. Who changed that? Who let the Chinese into our electrical system?

Never had to happen. We were getting cheap electric from Mexico's gravity lake battery:

Now THAT is genius! Why do we have NONE in the US?

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
29 October, 01:32
love this one

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 October, 01:13
😃😁🤣🙏😆✊🎯

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
29 October, 01:15
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
And if that takes too much time, let's SING her out!!!

SONG - power of sound - cymatics - harmony - universal power.

We can Speak things into being, but SINGING is faster!

https://youtu.be/lH1g1NQkU...
psalm 91 - YouTube

Today the number one concern world-wide is security. Everyone worries about safety. Who will ensure our safety and provide the refuge we seek? These selected...