Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Jon Neville @jonnevi
18 November, 03:34
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
we have not seen shit yet I believe?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 October, 04:19
He is still our Commander in Chief!
God's angels walk with them,
Truly!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
30 October, 12:48
i feel like i just watched the future ❤️

Ebba Hansen @Ebbarious11
30 October, 12:05
My God, People have no idea what this man has given us. Just amazing.

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
30 October, 01:37
❤👏👏🇨🇦

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
30 October, 01:27
Needed that, thanks Brother...!

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
29 October, 11:59
Not my will, but thine be done! Oh Lord, may it be Your will to restore Your great servant to his rightful seat in Your kingdom. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in Earth as it is in Heaven. Thank You dear God for giving us this brilliant servant to restore Your sovereignty in this land, in this time. It is in Jesus name we thank You and praise You and give You all the glory. May it be so. 🙏🏻

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
29 October, 06:17
DAN THE MAN TWEETS OUT ON OUR Q 4TH BIRTHDAY A MINI VIDEO OF OUR AWESOME PRESIDENT TRUMP GOD BLESS AND PROTECT US ALL IN JESUS NAME AMEN https://twitter.com/DanSca...

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
29 October, 06:09
You made me cry, Doq, with this one!! Trump, the team, the Patriots are all going to be dancing in the streets soon! I believe that with all my heart. Thank you for this video!

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
29 October, 06:09
Bless him this makes me cry such a great man love you sir❤🇨🇦❤

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
29 October, 02:25
This man is forever in my heart. ❤️
May God the Father continue to protect him, guide him and give him strength, especially from the slings and arrows he takes on behalf of the American people...and world. He works tirelessly for is all.
#GodBlessDJT

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
29 October, 09:20
How can you NOT LOVE this man?

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
29 October, 09:11
President Trump, thank you for your sacrifice, we love you, we miss you, please God watch over this man, his family and all the patriots who are fighting in this war against evil.

Cher DGF @CherD23
29 October, 09:10
Instant "feels and tears"! Miss him so much!

Silver Cat @silvercat
29 October, 09:01
In response Cher DGF to her Publication
Me too!

Renee White @Rapnay
29 October, 08:00
for love of GOD and country

Renee White @Rapnay
29 October, 08:00
This man fights at the rightside of God for WE THE PEOPLE
Why to give us our God given rights of freedom
When he was called he went without question to fight for hummanity. For you for me and for His family. Why else would someone fight this evil we call our government. Why someone just explain anyother reason than HUMMANITY

GOD BLESS THE TRUMP FAMILY
GOD BLESS THIS NATION
GOD BLESS THIS WORLD

THAN YOU JESUS FOR GIVING DIRECTION TO OUR GREAT AND FEARLESS LEADER MAY WE BE A SHINING CITY ON A HILL

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
29 October, 07:57

Dianna LeCompte @Dianna2003
29 October, 07:33
We miss our great president so much. We want him back so hard we pray, pray, and pray for his return.

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
29 October, 07:18

Yester Vue @realyestervue
30 October, 01:26
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
...two of the most dangerous yet surprisingly "under the radar of the public eye" men alive...
Strange eh? It's almost as if someone intended it that way...hmm...

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
30 October, 04:20
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
nice!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
29 October, 05:23

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
29 October, 04:16
❣️❣️❣️

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
29 October, 04:10
God bless president Trump and his Q army.

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
29 October, 01:23

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
29 October, 10:39
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
❤️

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
29 October, 09:36
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
I agree with all of these and that is why no one can rattle my peace.
I am serene because of my belief in God and his soldier Donald J Trump and his army of patriots. God Bless this world.

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
29 October, 01:19

Jill Burgess @Jabs
29 October, 01:03
Just fills my heart and soul with joyful tears. Thank you for sharing.

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
29 October, 12:52
The perfect man for the perfect plan. We will never forget what President Trump has done for the world. I can’t wait for the day the haters see Trump for the man he is!

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
29 October, 12:48
Made me cry. Not sure who made this.

I like to believe it's real.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 October, 12:39
GOD forever please bless and strengthen President Trump and the team who support him and our country. Please us Lord to justice and victory. AMEN.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
29 October, 12:38
Modern Day Moses?

Alexandra Neve @Alex
30 October, 12:31
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
YES!!!!