r363l l10n @r363ll10n
28 October, 07:52
🔴The death jab is loaded with over 47 pathogens including; HIV proteins, graphene oxide, mRNA, Luciferise, human DNA, fetal tissues, animal DNA, monkey cells, liquid metals such as mercury the list goes on and on.

This is why I’d rather die than get the jab and live a life of hell. Y’all better wake up and realise what’s good for your spiritual awakening. Take the jab and it’s lights out.

You will be spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically cut off from nature, the universe and the creator of all living things.

You Will lose all your human rights as being trans-human means being non-human. You will be owned by the state. A new age slave of a cybernetic system.

Subscribe and share 👉 StormIsUponUsJM

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
28 October, 08:23
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Just look at Fauci's experiments on all those orphans in NYC. Children with huge chucks of skin that just fell off, horrible bouts of stomach cramps, diarrhea, boys developed breasts, and if the kids refused the AZT, they were taken to the local hospitals and an NG tube inserted.
Yes, WE WANT ANSWERS, but what do you do when no one is asking the questions??? It's against the law to force experiments on people, whether orphan or not. How in God's name has this maniac gotten away with murders of this magnitude and still get funding from our Govt and Big Pharma for decades????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
28 October, 08:40
In response Made In America to her Publication
Lord send in the military before a lot of good people have blood on their hands. They will not take much more. Cracks forming and the pressure is at its peak. She is going to blow! Maybe a deversion tomorrow? And I Pray.

To make matters even worse, I listened to a pod cast last night, X22 Report, that we're looking at maybe 2023 until anything gets resolved, or arrest MAYBE begin. Unbelievable!!! That's two more years of these maniacs running this planet but "yeah, we have to show the people." We know that we don't have two more years. Not sure what to think about this.
08:45 PM - Oct 28, 2021
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
Msterri ... @Msterri
02 November, 03:28
No fucking way will this country make it through this amount of governmental dictatorship for 2 more years! Who is telling the X22 report that? Ridiculous! We won’t have a country as we know it left by that time.

02 November, 03:30
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
Well Dave hasn't always been right, so I'm going with the same: "we don't have 2 more years." If they can't kill us with jabs, they'll starve us or make energy so expensive, no one can heat their homes or have electricity.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
02 November, 03:27
If it goes to 2023, WE HAVE BEEN HAD.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
02 November, 02:30
When I heard X22 report, I thought of this.... MIL takes over f

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 November, 02:23
Be very careful when listening to these "truthers" ... How in God's green Earth does Dave know more than God himself..?
I stopped watching Dave in August...for a specific reason.
Just my humble opinion...take what they say and discern it. Don't let it get you down or allow it to give you doubts.
Only our Lord knows the time...and he knows this world cannot take another day more than we can handle..🙏💓

Sherry Slape @sslape
29 October, 12:14
We cant make it that long. There are many sitting on the edge barely holding on now. When their patience runs out there will be no stopping them. I am 60 years old. They have taken our business during one of the most important times in my life. We are getting ready to retire but we needed those last years to finish getting ready. They have left us with no clue of what is going to happen to all we have worked for all our lives. My county is raising our taxes by 25% and if i cant make the money they will do what they always do, threaten to take our property. This is not right. There are millions like me. We cant take 2 or more years. We have to get our lives past this bullshit somehow. I have wondered the whole time why they would let us die when they could have stopped hospitals from killing its own citizens and letting them keep the good meds from us. Why? Once they show the proof they are supposed to have then 90% of people would understand when shown. God Help Us!

29 October, 12:28
In response Sherry Slape to her Publication
I'm so sorry. I'm in the same boat as you. I completely understand. Very uncertain times and concern for many. I'm praying for you.

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
02 November, 02:59
In response Sherry Slape to her Publication
I am in the same boat as well. Had finally saved enough money to purchase some acreage, not huge, in a low rent area, not exactly where i wanted to be but I was up for a challenge. Worked my old ass off to make it something. Equipment breaking down, can’t buy parts, can’t afford shipping. Have still been paying my payments all through this bs virus crap, but now after last months payment my savings are gone, I’ll cobble together some money to keep going for a couple more months but if nothing changes I won’t make it 2 more years. Fought tooth and nail my entire life to have something of my own, really too old to have even tried it, but it was my dream and now what, where is the line drawn? I’m angry and sad all at the same time. I’m not a quitter and I guess I’m going down with my ship. 😔😔😔

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
28 October, 09:34
Dave is right about Oct 30 being a Monday.

Do the White Hats really expect any of us to still be Holding the Line 2 years from now. Do they really expect all of us to show up & vote in 2022? What? to show & prove fraud. We already can & have. Will more proof really change anything? It's time for action & arrests.

Flynn & Lin & all the rest of them can do rallies & interviews, even Trump, all they want but without 2020 being fixed they will lose most if not all or us to death or hopelessness.

And we may be past the point to consider 2020 fixed.

My question. Did the White Hats plan from the get go to not fix 2020 & wait for 2024? Only to realized We the People would not wait that long so they began dangling a carrot in front of us every couple of weeks or a month, or in the summer or fall, or, now we are up to the spring of 2022, fall of 2023! for action, an arrest? Flynn did say "there is no plan"

Sorry for the downer just saying I've had enough

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
28 October, 11:27
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
Hope not wont be voting till 2020 is fixed.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
28 October, 11:29
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
We are at the end of our rope. I have lost my livelihood from covid and my wife has been given the ultimatum to get the vax or be terminated. Money has just about dried up. There is no 2 or 3 years left for us. I am prepared to find the largest monkey wrench ever made and shove it straight into the middle of this shit. Black hats. white hats or any kind of hats. Keep ruining our lives and bad shit will happen guaranteed.

Pepe Kek @Pepe
28 October, 09:15
Because they are not up to it, they are bunch pussies in control. They will be relieved of their command, there is no 2023 for. Fcuk the pussies in the military we will show them how to war. Fcuk them , and fcuk the hole they came through. They are shit.

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
28 October, 09:15
I agree with you 100% .that's exactly how I felt listening to it before i started my day makining my coffee and breakfast for myself and 2 littles pryor to start my home schooling to kids today. totally took the wind out of my sails well usually I feel like it pumps me up to keep me going first time ever in years I felt that way listening to him

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
28 October, 09:35
In response Kristina Cashman to her Publication
Hit me hard too.

28 October, 10:48
In response Kristina Cashman to her Publication
They want us just to keep holding on watching the destruction of the country and then vote for any of them in the future??? No!!! At this point, you just have to assume they're all in on it. No one really wants to believe that, but we have to consider the possibility. When you have this much corruption with no arrests, even when Trump was in office, you have to start looking at other possibilities. The problem here is so many have hitched their horses to the same wagon, and when you point out the obvious, you're not patriot, or you're a Trump hater. Well, I am a patriot, but I'm smart enough to know that you never follow a man, I don't care who that man is. Things here just aren't adding up. We've been hearing "Durham, Durham, Durham" for years now. Now it's "oh things are happening behind the scenes." Crimes didn't happen behind the scenes so why is the justice behind the curtains??? Yeah, I stand behind what I said. Something stinks in Denmark.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
28 October, 09:03
The children are going to cause a snap. Need triggers on top of triggers to get the masses.