Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
28 October, 09:30
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
28 October, 03:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
28 October, 12:39
4 year delta Q's first drop. Time stamp 4:44.

Wil Wagner @BabyLoneWolf
28 October, 12:21
333 the time ?

Angel Joy @superradangel
28 October, 12:04
I am still perplexed why I have seen 4’s my entire life from as far young as I can remember, particularly 444. Many have explained to what it means or could mean, yet I still haven’t narrowed it down. One thing I know for absolute certainty is that those numbers have a strong significance to current times/happenings. And that’s enough meaning for me.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
28 October, 10:05
DOQ what do you think Dan’s last tweet “time” and “date” about Truth Social means?
Time was 10:21 EST.
Date was 10-20-21. (maybe just 10-21)
Backwards 1021/2110.
Q post 2110?

Tweet:
Dan ScavinoFlag of United StatesEagle
DanScavino
http://TRUTHSocial.com
9:21 PM · Oct 20, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Links from Q (with all the DOJ hearings and all this week maybe some hint?) https://www.documentcloud....

https://www.foxnews.com/po...

**I am not good at this decoding yet, but that was his LAST tweet so I feel there is more meaning? 🤷‍♀️
2 pics 👇

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
28 October, 10:07
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
WAIT. 2110 = 4
so Time 10:21 and date 10/21 = 44? 😳🤷‍♀️

We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
28 October, 09:42
HRC?

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
28 October, 08:12
10/28/2017
1/1/1
+++

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
28 October, 06:55
😇Vibes ✨

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
28 October, 03:45
read Law of War section 4.44

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
28 October, 03:40
Or this ? What does 444 mean spiritually? The angel number 444 is a sign from the angels. The spiritual meaning is that the angels are blessing you with their love and protection. Are angels among us ???

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
28 October, 03:39
Is that what you mean DoQ ?