John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
A Question that needs understanding.

When you are told to raise your vibration so you can ascend, where is it that you are ascending to?
Some say the 4th or 5th dimension or higher, they are not even sure themselves.
Hear me when I say this,
You ascend when you die and no other time.
I know this because it is in the word of God.
I know this because if we were meant to ascend Jesus would not of promised us to return and build his new kingdom on the EARTH.

While you are alive there is nothing you can do to ascend but pray, I only know of two souls that have ascended to heaven.
Instead of raising your "vibrational energy" try raising your ability to be the absolute best person you can while not forgetting to praise God everyday. If you do this I promise you when the time comes you will have enough vibration to ascend, you had it the moment you gave yourself to God.
You literally can do nothing without the power of God, vibrations be damned.
02:39 PM - Oct 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
29 October, 08:16
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
it's all about crypto...

the vibrator club

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KoKo Taylor @Morkiepoo
29 October, 09:01
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
Quick question, do you like being a Simpleton, Dick?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Country @TheArranger
28 October, 10:57
powerisknowledge needs to return to Twitter to share all these posts from last two weeks.

good to know you breathe still

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
27 October, 03:00
Its ABSOLUTELLY BULLSHIT THING OF DEATH OF PHYSICAL HUMAN AVATAR AS A MANDATORY CONDITION🙈😂😂😂

ALL PASSAGE IN BIBLE TALK ABOUT DEATH OF EGO AND RESSURECTION AS BRAND NEW, COMPLEX 5D LIGHT BEING😇

OF COURSE, IF YOU BELIEVE IN PHYSICAL DEATH, METATRON, SUPREME ANGEL OF DEATH COULD IT PROVIDED TO YOU 😇😂😂😂

JUKEBOX ON DEMAND...

FOR IDIOTS WE PLAY IDIOT MELLODY

27 October, 03:15
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Please enlighten me with the passages you speak of. Never once was a person of flesh taken to heaven, they only went in spirit and it was God or a angel of God that turned them into spirit.
I could assault your intelligence and make blanket statements like you but I don't use leftist tactics.
I stated nothing that the bible, not to mention other texts state as fact.
I can play Quantum Physics all day, many of my posts are based on just that. Everything is electromagnetism and vibration, and I do mean EVERYTHING but God is the source and the power behind it all. No one goes anywhere without him. Not through a gate, not past the veil, not even to sleep. God is all and we are nothing but a tiny, tiny piece of his light.

arba happihr @arba
27 October, 04:11
Pure poison! GMO corn. a waste of water and ground.
Criminals!
Corn as fuel for a huge profit. Poisoning animals, feeding them to humans. Corn is in everything almost.
Let's say good bye to GMO!

Eric Woods @ABRN_Eric
27 October, 03:00
Man are you gonna shit when you learn the truth about "Religion"!! Religion has been completely highjacked by the evil ones & they have written & re-written all the worlds religious writings!

27 October, 03:36
In response Eric Woods to his Publication
No Eric I won't.
We are in the 8th cycle of mankind and God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit have had many, many names but it does not change the fact that God is the Creator and we work under his power and his rules.
All 3 are on the earth right now along with the 7. You also have the 6's that are evil and the 9's who are ignorant of almost everything but are the son's of God and carry his power. All aliens, ghosts, gingerbread men and what not fall into one of those categories. But none of that will matter because in about 29 years give or take we will lose about 95% of the worlds population if not more and begin cycle number 9.
But no matter who, what, where or how everything came from the Creator and will return to him unless one is stupid enough to chose to abandon him. If someone does that than they no longer get to play. Ever again. Never EVER again.
Do you still think I'm going to shit my pants now?
If so hit me back up toward the end of 2023.

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
27 October, 02:52
Amen and amen. i think theres a lot of new age stuff trying to overlap the Word of GOD

27 October, 03:40
In response Bridget Lentin to her Publication
Yes there is but it matters not. God is and always has been and will remain forever. He has been given many names by many different people but he has always been God and worshiped as such so names are not important. Faith is.
God bless sister.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
27 October, 02:50
thank you for explaining this
had many questions regarding this

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
29 October, 08:17
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
27 October, 02:55
John, imagine NARROW PATH.
YOU STILL COULD HELP OTHERS IN 3D, BUT WHEN YOU SLEEP, YOU ALREADY AT 5D, IF YOUR SOUL IS RECONNECTED WITH GOD.
MOST OF YOU DID IT DURING SLEEP ONLY, OR MEDITATION, BECAUSE YOU LIVED IN NOISY ENVIROMENT WITH FULL OF EGO REACTIONS OR TRIGGERS
TO BE IN 5D DURING DAY NEED TO LIVE ALONE, WITH (AND IN)SILENCE😇😂😂😂https://youtu.be/OCz3D4WgF...

Q: THE END WILL NOT BE FOR EVERYONE...

HOLLY GRAIL IS TO UNITE YOUR LIGHT MASCULINITY (CHRIST) WITH YOUR DARKNESS FEMINITY (MARY OF MAGDALA) AND REJOIN YOUR INNER CHILD, FULLY NURTURE=> BLESSED WILL BE MEEK...

27 October, 04:27
It is amusing that you speak of Ego. You, son of man. You were born from both light and dark and you spend your whole "lives" trying to destroy one or the other. You fail, always.
God The Creator made you with both light and dark, so speaking of ego, who are you to think yourself the Creator with the ability to destroy/remove anything. That is EGO. You were made perfect and perfect you shall remain, in both the light and the dark until God, in the form of his son, removes what his father created.
The power you do have is to choose which you mostly exist under until that time. NONE are worthy of his kingdom but ALL are worthy of his love and forgiveness. It is only those who abandon him that shall suffer for he never would have abandoned them.
Beware for it is when the son of man believes they know God The Creators plan that they are at their worst. They believe themselves to be what they worship. Do not confuse what cursed you as the same thing that will save you. It will not.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
27 October, 02:48
its about bettering yourself

you can stay in 3 if you want

27 October, 04:35
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
It is the fact that you believe you are anywhere but with God, and he with you, or that any place other than that even exists, that calls me to remind you of the log in your eye.

Richie Richard @Richie
27 October, 02:44
Thank you. The only passage in the bible that addresses the ascending Christ is after he died. There is no other passage(s) that I can recall that talk about an ascension.

27 October, 04:38
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
If one believes they can ascend anywhere but through the Trinity they are lost because they already believe themselves God.

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
27 October, 02:41
Amen🙏🏼🤍